cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

TST 507 cap o rings

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
I thought I had more o rings when I replaced my batteries but I don't. Does anyone know the size I need to replace them. Hard to spend $16.50 with shipping just to get the o rings.
I thought I had at least one so I could take it to the hardware store to match up. Any help would be appreciated.

Someone told me 11mmx1mm. Can anyone verify that?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand
7 REPLIES 7

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
Whiskey River wrote:
Yes... #30 O-Ring They are 7/8"OD x 3/4"ID x 1/16" Cheap at Lowes or Home Depot for a box of 8 or 10.....

Those seem to be about the size of ones I used when I had flo thru. The regular caps I have now are less than 1/2 inch od.
Thank you anyways.
I think I will try the 11mmx1mm.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand

Whiskey_River
Explorer
Explorer
Yes... #30 O-Ring They are 7/8"OD x 3/4"ID x 1/16" Cheap at Lowes or Home Depot for a box of 8 or 10.....

tarnold
Explorer
Explorer
Visit harbor freight if you have one. I bought a box of O rings, all sizes, really cheap. Sure there will be some in it that will fit.

12th_Man_Fan
Explorer
Explorer
I found some at ACE Hdw that works just fine. They are a little larger than the OEM but they seal the cover just fine.

TST quoted me a ridiculous price so I found these that do the job.
2014 GMC Duramax 4X4 DRW Crew

2015 DRV Tradition

Roger10378
Explorer II
Explorer II
My measurements came out at .9mm X 11mm o.d.. I don't think that the o.d. is that critical as they get stretched a lot.
2005 Cardinal 30TS
2007 Chevy 2500HD D/A

jkwilson
Explorer II
Explorer II
Iโ€™ve heard #30 O-rings work. Canโ€™t vouch for it, but got some at HD and they seem reasonable.
John & Kathy
2014 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2014 F250 SBCC 6.2L 3.73

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Call TST. They may send you some. Good customer service.