cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows on drivers side?

JSnell
Explorer
Explorer
Hey everyone, was hoping you folks could help us find our needle in a haystack.
We are in the process of looking for a new trailer after a drunk driver hit and destroyed our old trailer. What we would like to find is a Destination or Park trailer that has the majority of windows on the left hand side or driver side of the trailer. The placement of our trailer puts our Lakeview on the driver's side.
We are currently leaning really strong to the Forest River 42FK.
We like this because of the number of sleepers we can have and having the TV viewable from 3 couches.
If there was any way to flip this and have the kitchen table on the driver side as well as the other larger windows that would be amazing. Does anyone know a manufacturer or model that has tons of windows on the driver side and usually puts the kitchens on the passenger side? I would appreciate any help also couches RV in Ohio seems to be the best pricing for trailers. Does anyone know of any other large wholesalers that have comparable prices in the Pacific Northwest? Thanks in advance to all of you.
J Snell
5 REPLIES 5

JSnell
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Charlie, did not know that was an 'doable' option. Will do tmrw.
JSnell

PastorCharlie
Explorer
Explorer
Call the builder and ask about your floor plan.

JSnell
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks and I agree on the term being overused. The 38DBQ being sold local was $13k more than Ohio and due to crappy inventory, they won't budge really. I think my best is to buy and ship, still will save thousands.
Still looking for a driver's side all window Park though.
JSnell

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
JSnell wrote:
I would appreciate any help also couches RV in Ohio seems to be the best pricing for trailers. Does anyone know of any other large wholesalers that have comparable prices in the Pacific Northwest? Thanks in advance to all of you.
J Snell

No such thing as RV wholesalers out West. This is because we're too far from Indiana, where the vast majority of RVs are manufacturered. Shipping costs to the West, make for higher prices, especially for something as big as a destination trailer.
Most of these large RV wholesalers are located near Indiana and use high sales volume to have the lower prices.
This is why some of us Westerners choose to buy in the Midwest and drive there to save money.
By the way, none of them are true wholesalers, it's just a marketing gimmick.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
You may have to wait a bit finding what you want. Most dealers have really low inventory due to lack of production and record sales.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE