cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV magazines

Hank85713
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone received or heard that both motor home and trailer life magazines are to be discontinued at end of year? Saw it on another site and they said that they would be replaced by RV magazine instead. Now if it is in the same format as the one they gave away in camp world a couple of years ago it will be a waste of time IMO.

My latest magazines both have renewal offers so it seems kinda odd but it could be reality since many magazines just die it seems during a subscription run. My diesel mags went to online only but its kinda hard to read when in the throne room like most do. No I do not have a tablet, (I do but dont like them) and like to read liesurely.

I could not find a place for general questions thus the asking here.
8 REPLIES 8

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
The rewriting of press releases is tuff work! lol
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

TxGearhead
Explorer
Explorer
No great loss to me. Rarely saw anything that was more than a slightly critical review. Mostly just reprints of press releases.
2018 Ram 3500 CC LB DRW 4X4 Cummins Aisin Laramie Pearl White
2018 Landmark Oshkosh
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4
2014 NauticStar 21 ShallowBay 150HP Yamaha
2016 GoDevil 18X44 35HP Surface Drive

Admin
Hank85713 wrote:
just got renewal notices in mail today for both magazines. Guess my reading will continue to decline as I said I do not like to read online stuff.

Admin did you read the link you posted?
"The company also announced the retirement of its legacy print publications Trailer Life and MotorHome magazines with the December 2020 issues to focus its energy on the new magazine and enhanced website. The respective websites of the legacy magazines will continue to provide valuable information to the individual segments of the RV lifestyle. TrailerLife.com will become a full lifestyle brand for the company focused on specific products and services for the towable enthusiast. MotorHome.com will convert into a full motorhome marketplace showcasing products and services needed to enhance and protect the investment for the motorized RV consumer."

Yes I did several times, thanks
Admin
RV.net

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
It really doesn’t surprise me. By the time we remove the cardboard renewal ads we have a magazine as thick as a H.S. term paper.

Hank85713
Explorer
Explorer
just got renewal notices in mail today for both magazines. Guess my reading will continue to decline as I said I do not like to read online stuff.

Admin did you read the link you posted?
"The company also announced the retirement of its legacy print publications Trailer Life and MotorHome magazines with the December 2020 issues to focus its energy on the new magazine and enhanced website. The respective websites of the legacy magazines will continue to provide valuable information to the individual segments of the RV lifestyle. TrailerLife.com will become a full lifestyle brand for the company focused on specific products and services for the towable enthusiast. MotorHome.com will convert into a full motorhome marketplace showcasing products and services needed to enhance and protect the investment for the motorized RV consumer."

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Startin’ to be old news.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

William_Willard
Explorer
Explorer
It was on RV Business News that both mags will be no more -- Bill Willard

Admin
Magazines

I don't know anymore about it!!

Admin
RV.net
Admin
RV.net