cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

used price

johntank
Explorer
Explorer
Would $11,000 for a 2010 Keystone Cooper Canyon 252 be a fair price.
14 REPLIES 14

johntank
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all, after looking 11K would be a fair price for this 5er, just wanted to know what others would think going by just year, make, and model.
Yes I did do my homework on it.
It will have a new home soon.

John

C_Schomer
Explorer
Explorer
I've bought and sold a couple of 5ers in 'very good' condition and I also knew the owners and some history of the 5ers. I went by KBB and/or Nada and knocked off at least $3k. We were all happy with those deals. I'd knock off a lot more if I had absolutely no history on the person or RV. INSPECT IT WELL!
A good friend bought my current 5er for $54k, new, and he took great care of it. He added 240w solar, 2-6 GCs, power mngt, expansion tank, DVD player and high end Kenwood stereo/speakers. I got it for $25.9 when it was 5 y.o. and it's still a real keeper. Craig
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW CCLB 4wd, custom hauler bed.
2008 Sunnybrook Titan 30 RKFS Morryde and Disc brakes
WILL ROGERS NEVER MET JOE BIDEN!

johntank
Explorer
Explorer
MFL wrote:
No one can say without looking at it. Even pics, often don't tell the whole story! If you are familiar with RVs, you need to inspect it. If you really don't know what to look for, get a friend that does, or a professional inspection. As mentioned, that 2010 could be a better buy, than say a 2015, of the same model. In some cases, the area the FW is located will bring a higher/lower price.

WAG...I'd say 11K is fair, if it is in good to excellent condition.

Jerry

Thank you Jerry for giving me your opinion, this was the type of answer I was looking for.

WAG...I'd say 11K is fair, if it is in good to excellent condition

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
some times a used rv is far better than new, well taken care of rv,s show how they,ve been serviced ,new ones still have miles of things that need atention that the factory didn,t do.

Michelle_S
Explorer II
Explorer II
Local Dealer just had a small Show/Open House and with nothing better to do, we went. The Best Looking unit they had was a 2008 Newmar Mountain Aire Fifth Wheel, simply beautiful inside and out, better than anything new they had on their lot.
2018 Chevy 3500HD High Country Crew Cab DRW, D/A, 2016 Redwood 39MB, Dual AC, Fireplace, Sleep #Bed, Auto Sat Dish, Stack Washer/Dryer, Auto Level Sys, Disk Brakes, Onan Gen, 17.5" "H" tires, MORryde Pin & IS, Comfort Ride, Dual Awnings, Full Body Paint

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
No one can say without looking at it. Even pics, often don't tell the whole story! If you are familiar with RVs, you need to inspect it. If you really don't know what to look for, get a friend that does, or a professional inspection. As mentioned, that 2010 could be a better buy, than say a 2015, of the same model. In some cases, the area the FW is located will bring a higher/lower price.

WAG...I'd say 11K is fair, if it is in good to excellent condition.

Jerry

Oasisbob
Explorer
Explorer
The year is secondary to the condition. I have seen slightly used rigs that were not maintained and have serious issues. I have seen older rigs stored under cover and maintained.
Oasis Bob
Wonderful wife 3 of 4 kids at home. 1 proudly serving in USAF
2018 Ford Explorer
2001 Bantam Trail Lite B-19

HAPPY TRAILS:)

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
It's a Keystone ....enough said.

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
johntank wrote:

It all depends if you're the buyer or the seller! :C
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
43 minutes in the middle of the night? Step away from the coffee:E
Puma 30RKSS

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
google it.

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
Try here: Nada RV
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
johntank wrote:
johntank wrote:
Come on, doesn't anyone have a opinion on this, high or low.

Whats the blue book value? What condition is it in? How much money will you have to spend to get it into excellent condition?

johntank
Explorer
Explorer
johntank wrote:
Come on, doesn't anyone have a opinion on this, high or low.