Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: new tires thru National Tire Concierge Services ???
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> new tires thru National Tire Concierge Services ???

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
JoeH

Apollo Beach,FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/14/20 02:37pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I need to get

* This post was edited 09/16/20 04:18am by JoeH *

Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

Lwiddis

near Jawbone Canyon, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/14/20 02:39pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Are they going to guarantee anything regarding date of manufacture?

Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, 300 watts solar-parallel & MPPT, Trojan T-125s. TALL pole for flags. Prefer USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, USF&WS, state & county camps. Bicyclist! 14 year Army vet - 11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560)

Trainer

Livingston, TX, USA

View Profile

Posted: 09/14/20 07:37pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dave and Wendy Ward of NTCS are Michelin Resellers.. They have direct access to Michelin and found a friend a new 365 for his Newell in 10 minutes that no one could find in 2 days of phone calls. Plus, NTCS tire price for 315 Michelins is $135 less than FMCA.

I flat spotted one of my tag tires. I called Dave first, told him I was leaving to avoid the storm and would be going by the tire dealer that installed my new tires in an hour. Five minutes later, Dave called to share there was a new tire waiting on me when I got there. I paid the dealer $25 for the install and the next day Michelin charged me for the tire.

Give them a call and you will be most pleased with the excellent service.

Trainer

Trainer

Livingston, TX, USA

View Profile

Posted: 09/15/20 05:32am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Lwiddis, I purchased tires in March this year. All were made in 2020. The real answer is to call Dave,

National Tire Concerige Service
Dave 32 one 6 zero 7 2265
Wendy 32 one 7 four 7 8465

Trainer

JoeH

Apollo Beach,FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/15/20 05:49am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Trainer wrote:

Dave and Wendy Ward of NTCS are Michelin Resellers.. They have direct access to Michelin and found a friend a new 365 for his Newell in 10 minutes that no one could find in 2 days of phone calls. Plus, NTCS tire price for 315 Michelins is $135 less than FMCA.

I flat spotted one of my tag tires. I called Dave first, told him I was leaving to avoid the storm and would be going by the tire dealer that installed my new tires in an hour. Five minutes later, Dave called to share there was a new tire waiting on me when I got there. I paid the dealer $25 for the install and the next day Michelin charged me for the tire.

Give them a call and you will be most pleased with the excellent service.

Trainer

So , you pay NTCS the upfront membership fee and then the rest of the payments go to the actual tire dealer ?

Trainer

Livingston, TX, USA

View Profile

Posted: 09/15/20 05:58am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

NTCS has a one time $90 fee that provides its services, a 3 year Wheel and Tire Raad Hazard Warranty and sign up to Michelin On-Call. Micheling On-Call will provide your size tire to your coach in usually 2 hours at the NTCS price if you have a damaged tire on the road. This is really important if you have the larger size tires, 315 or 365.

The NTCS price for a 315 tire is $135 less than FMCA. One tire saves more that the fee.

You pay the installing tire dealer a fee for the installation. Dave can arrange for a dealer where you are located. I paid $25 per tire, a friend paid a different dealer $45 per tire.

The next business day following the installation, Michelin charges your provided credit card.

Very easy, Dave does all the work.

Trainer

1995 Foretravel U320 40'
Cummins M11 400HP Allison 4060R

down home

south

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/15/20 01:21pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We had four Michelins put on in Chattanooga Tn at the Michelin Dealer. 100.00 per tire,mount and balance and he/they.....kept the FMCA Dscount. FMCA kicked them out of the program afterwards. Overheard the Manger to Clerk or whatever her title was " We need to make our margin." This was 2014. $25.00 Wow!

Tire Man

The great outdoors

View Profile

Posted: 09/15/20 02:57pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

To answer the question about dates on tires, there are no guarantees but NTCS always tells the dealer must have refreshes or don't put them on the coach. So far this year we are batting a 1000 for that category.

down home

south

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/16/20 12:53am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'm glad I read about this here. An opportunity to save money and for better service I won't pass up next tires needed.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> new tires thru National Tire Concierge Services ???
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.