cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where to Camp in Wiickenburg, AZ

mittshel
Explorer
Explorer
We want to visit Wickenburg, AZ. Any suggestions on where to camp? Appreciate your help. Betsy.
Betsy
8 REPLIES 8

mittshel
Explorer
Explorer
TM Thank you so much for that. Betsy.
Betsy

Thunder_Mountai
Explorer II
Explorer II
mittshel wrote:
Want to go in January. I like the pristine RV Parks.

There are no pristine RV parks in Wicky such as you find in many places in AZ. Desert Cypress is about as good as you will find in the area.
2016 Winnebago Journey 40R
2018 Rubicon
1982 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser
2020 Keystone Outback 327CG
2020 Dodge Ram 2500
Polaris RZR XP 1000
4 Cats
3 Dogs
1 Bottle of Jack Daniels
Two old hippies still trying to find ourselves!

mittshel
Explorer
Explorer
Want to go in January. I like the pristine RV Parks.
Betsy

Thunder_Mountai
Explorer II
Explorer II
You should define " camp". If you want to boondock, there are a multitude of places east of town. If camping means full hook ups I do suggest Desert Cypress. We stayed there for four winters before moving here last spring. It is pricey in my opinion and you will need reservations as soon as you can make them, because they do fill up. There are lots of other places around town that would work for a first timer/short timer.
2016 Winnebago Journey 40R
2018 Rubicon
1982 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser
2020 Keystone Outback 327CG
2020 Dodge Ram 2500
Polaris RZR XP 1000
4 Cats
3 Dogs
1 Bottle of Jack Daniels
Two old hippies still trying to find ourselves!

F-TROUP
Explorer
Explorer
Also what time of year are you planning to be there.

dedmiston
mittshel wrote:
We want to visit Wickenburg, AZ. Any suggestions on where to camp? Appreciate your help. Betsy.

Hi Betsy - One tip for you is to use the Edit function in your original post and then add to your topic title. Instead of "Where to Camp", try something like "Where to Camp near Wickenburg, AZ". This will draw more attention and get more responses from people who know the area.

Good luck.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

F-TROUP
Explorer
Explorer
Desert Cypress is a nice rv park

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
mittshel wrote:

Hi mittshell,

This may help:

https://freecampsites.net/#!Wickenburg,+Arizona,+United+States
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.