cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winnebago Navion

lucy6194
Explorer
Explorer
Bought a 2014 Navion is a year ago. Love the camper. However this August on a trip the vehicle wouldn't start. After 2 towes,a new e brake and abs brakes because tow truck driver pulled the e brake and didn't remove. Then a new fuel pump they said it was a blown #13 fuse!!!!All ok. However,the vehicle periodically won't start. Put in New #13 fuse and it starts. On my way to Mercedes Benz again this a.m. Any ideas
3 REPLIES 3

ernie1
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2018 PleasureWay on a 2017 MB chassis and don't know if it's the same setup as yours but thought I'd mention that I had a similar situation as you in that even though it was brand new, every now and then it would not start even though the dash lights would come on, the engine would not turn at all. Turns out it was a loose connection at the ground cable connection located right next to the accelerator on the floor.There is a clamp type connector which was not totally set tight. Hasn't been a problem since.

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
another idea,go to sprinter source.com and ask and search .some one else might had the same problem. or a sprinter site. hope you find it.could be the crimp on the wire to the fuse.

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
loose wire in fuse box? wrong fuse? I had that happen.