cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Platinum plan

Not applicable
Anyone with this Platinum plan who can comment on this . GS offering it for $79. I’m considering it but the roadside asst forum shut down and I can’t get any comments except for poor experience from some breakdown in NM . Anyone recommend or not on the Platinum plan by GS? Thx.
8 REPLIES 8

joelc
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have 5er and needed them several times with truck down. Came through every time. They have various plans.

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
Is that for a pull behind? We have coachnet platinum for our motorhome which has a different "motorized" plan. Make sure you are getting the correct one. We have had Coachnet for 10 years. Haven't needed it, but not looking for anything else. From history, we know Coachnet will come thru if we need them.

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
joelc wrote:
2 words.... Coach-Net. Not Good Sam

x2
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

joelc
Explorer III
Explorer III
2 words.... Coach-Net. Not Good Sam

Not applicable
I got the Pladium plan in college, at Souttheast mo state. In the 70’s. It’s a bar there. Still there too

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
You didn't get the Palladium Plan?!!!

btilfan
Explorer
Explorer
Had a fuel leak 60 mi west of denver. Good Sam sent a mobile tech to diagnose the problem then tried to find a shop for repair. None of the shops could get it done in our time frame so a relative in a small town south of Denver told me their mechanic would do it, Good Sam had it towed to his shop, even though it was farther than the closest available place. No cost for the tow which would have been close to $2,000. I was very happy with the service.
2007 Damon Astoria Pacifica
My next hobby.

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
The Good Sam plan is excellent. Platinum or not. However, next yearm and future years, you will be charged the regular price around $150. I had Platinum at one time but dropped it for the regular plan as it offered services I would never use.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?