cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anybody Remember These RV.net Stickers?

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
After selling the TT in May, I was going through the all the stuff we've had in the TT for years. I've had this sticker on the trailer for so long it was completely faded to white. The mods told me admin didn't approve printing any new ones. Well lo and behold look what I found tucked in the notebook that we used for Scrabble scores! Can't wait to put it on the new Lance!!

11 REPLIES 11

dedmiston
jpmyers wrote:
dedmiston wrote:
I found a stack of these beauties on my workbench a few months ago.

Would you consiter sharing a couple of those dedmiston?

I tried fitting one in an envelope the other day and they don't fit a standard Legal envelope. With things how they are during the pandemic, I can't seem to find the time or the budget to mail them out.

I got these from Admin years ago, but I don't think she has any left and she probably doesn't have a budget anymore either.

I wish I could be more accommodating, but the timing isn't good right now.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

jpmyers
Explorer
Explorer
dedmiston wrote:

Would you consiter sharing a couple of those dedmiston?
Jerry & Pamela
2020 Highland Ridge Silverstar ST324RLS-38' TT
2020 Silverado 1500 w/Max Haul package & Airlift bags.

PartyOf_Five
Explorer
Explorer
I'd enjoy having a sticker or two, we try to share organizations we like, and this has been a great group to learn from. DM if you're interested.
PartyOf5 appreciating our Creator thru the created. 5 yrsL 50k, 49 states & 9 provinces.

May you find Peace in all you endeavor.

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hey,I found one too.
Think I'll put it on E Bay people are always looking for vintage stickers ๐Ÿ™‚
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

lhenry8113
Explorer
Explorer
Yup, still have 2 of those stickers. I have a 2004 F250 CC and still on rear window.
2017 Chev/CLass C Forest River Forester 2251 SLE

A Positive Attitude May Not Solve All Your Problems But It Will Annoy Enough People To Make It Worth The Effort.
H Albright

8ntw8tn
Explorer
Explorer
Hmmm. I used to have a couple of those in my desk. I wonder if they're still around.
'08 Chevy Silverado 3500 Duramax;
'10 Carriage Cameo F35FWS
Det 1 56th SOWg

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
I used to have a RV.net T-shirt and it got ruined the wash years ago

I remember when RV.NET stickers were given away at their exhibit booth at FMCA Rallys. Still have my polo shirt with this logo.

dedmiston

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

dieseltruckdriv
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yep, I still have one.
2000 F-250 7.3 Powerstroke
2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L

GizmosMom
Explorer
Explorer
I remember those! I think I printed the logo on some little business cards! That was along time ago! Had a Class B van back then. Thanks for the memory!
Marilyn w/ Joe, 2016 Class C Sunseeker 2430 SF, often pulling a Ranger bass boat. Traveling with Trigger
Smudge & Gizmo are waiting at the Rainbow Bridge