cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2004 250 FQ Prowler - value

rcook17
Explorer
Explorer
This is my first post so apologies if this is the wrong place. I'm trying to understand what the value is of a trailer I inherited.

It's a 2004 25ft (250 FQ model) Prowler. It's not a 5th wheel. It's in good condition. I've been looking online and the values are kind of all over the place. Appreciate anyone's feedback.
6 REPLIES 6

Mickeyfan0805
Explorer
Explorer
rcook17 wrote:
Thanks all for the feedback. Do you guys have any recommendations for the best place to list the trailer for sale?

For that level of trailer, I'd simply look to Craigslist as my first try. Take cash only and hand over the trailer and the title.

As mentioned above, there's been a huge market for smaller trailers, this year, given the preferability of that mode of travel and housing. We are on the tail end of the season, but you could likely still catch some of that energy in the south where you don't have everyone winterizing as we are up here. (I filled mine with the dreaded pink stuff last weekend!)

rcook17
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all for the feedback. Do you guys have any recommendations for the best place to list the trailer for sale?

Mickeyfan0805
Explorer
Explorer
Yep - NADA puts it in the $4k range private, but that is with no sense of condition, upgrades, etc. It could quickly go up or down based on those details.

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
You could get over $6k here in California right now. Every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to go camping.

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
At that age, only way to know value is by seeing it, inside/out, tire age, roof condition, etc, too many variables. Going by book values does not help, and a dealer trade-in value can be auction value, not what it is worth. Just a WAG, I'd say3-5K??

Welcome to the forum,

Jerry

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Also not a hard answer can be had by anyone here for the same reasons.
Season, condition, market, geographical location, color of the upholstery....etc etc all play in.
As does "your" opinion of "good" condition as compared to others'.
Everything works but it's been used for 500nights vs been stored in a shop, used 2 weeks every summer, like new and has new tires and smells like a fresh spring breeze.
$3-7k? Depending on everything above is my guess.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold