cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

any Cougar 2020 315 RLS owners out there

hitchikerman
Explorer
Explorer
Hi...I have a quick question. I would like to know which brand of TV came with your unit. I believe my dealer pulled a switch on me. All the reviews I seen on video's about the RV's have 4K tv's and mine is a cheap non 4K westinghouse brand. Any help would be appreciated
5 REPLIES 5

hitchikerman
Explorer
Explorer
Update...I called the dealer and told them that it was not what there website showed so there cutting me a check for 200.00 for another tv and I can keep the one that came with it.

Martyn
Nomad
Nomad
hitchikerman wrote:
Hi...I have a quick question. I would like to know which brand of TV came with your unit. I believe my dealer pulled a switch on me. All the reviews I seen on video's about the RV's have 4K tv's and mine is a cheap non 4K westinghouse brand. Any help would be appreciated

We just bought a new Cougar 27SGS. It has an LG 4G in it. I was surprised at this and asked the sales folks if this was standard.

He said that it was normally a Furrion brand, but they had to use the one from this trailer in another which they had just sold and which was not working - the Furrion manual was still in the packet. They went to Best Buy and bought the LG for my trailer. Sure glad they did, because I would have switched it out for an LG anyway!

So, yes, dealers pull switches on these thing.
2020 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 27SGS;
2019 Dodge Ram 2500 QC 4x4 6.4 Hemi BigHorn;
DEMCO Autoslide; 2 Honda EU2000i's;
Our Website

work2much
Explorer
Explorer
Well the Keystone website shows a 4k TV. I'm sure somewhere they also list something to the affect of "specs subject to change"

The dealer is telling you to pound sand? TV's are so cheap now you wouldn't think they would try and pull such a silly stunt. Manufacrtures often do swap out components based on supply availability. If the dealer isn't helpful maybe keystone can help.

2022 Ram 3500 Laramie CTD DRW Crew 4x4 Aisin 4:10 Air ride.

2020 Grand Design Solitude 2930RL 2520 watts solar. 600ah lithium. Magnum 4000 watt inverter.

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Well we all know you can't trust the dealer, and very well could have been switched with another unit. However, even the same RV as yours may come with a different brand/quality Tv. The high end Tv could also be optional.

Funny, when I bought my new FW, the pics on dealer site showed the Euro chairs, with ottoman. I was going to ask when there in person, to switch to swivel rockers. When I was shown the unit, it had swivel rockers. He said that those Euro chairs were pictured in a previous sold RV like mine. Ya right, but I got what I wanted, and the ottomans would have just been in the way. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jerry

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Even the Cougar Deluxe Entertainment/Technology package does not indicate a 4K television. See....https://www.keystonerv.com/fifth-wheels/cougar/floorplans/315rls-fifth-wheel/

A Best Buy LG 4K is $320. See...https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-50-class-un7000-series-led-4k-uhd-smart-webos-tv/6417301.p?skuId=6417301&ref=212&loc=1&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwrKr8BRB_EiwA7eFapuDXPR2zxbdrpXcN-OPDnta_gQE80X66vP4IkKb5RgtvruEmDpws0RoCgV8QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Hardly seems worth the dealerโ€™s effort.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad