cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camping World Myrtle Beach

Wilusa
Explorer
Explorer
The wife and I just purchased a TT from Camping World in Myrtle Beach. It was a fantastic experience and if they weren't 2 hours from home I would gt all my accessories from that location if possible. Our sales rep was Scott and our Finance rep was Craig and they were both wonderful and would recommend them to anyone in need of assistance in buying a camper of any kind.
10 REPLIES 10

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
I am glad the OP had a good experience, and I hope he has many years of enjoyment with his new RV. Many find Camping World to not be competitive with pricing, and especially so with on line purchases. Some have had horrendous service experiences. Maybe they are like the evil step child- when they are good they are very good, but when they are bad they are very bad!

GDS-3950BH
Explorer
Explorer
Kansas Climber wrote:
You hear a lot of noise about Camping World stores but if you look at the number of service customers they serve around the country I believe they do a wonderful job for the RV Industry. They must fix thousands of RVs every day. Do the math. The complaints are minuscule.

They train their people, they stand behind their work, and my experience across the country is they are a pleasure to work with. They participate in the Industry as a whole. I use them. Ask your self as an RV'r. If they were not there, the industry would far worse off. Just my opinion.

They suck in all areas, just my opinion and that of tens of thousands of others who have dealt with them.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
KC, thumbs up!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Kansas_Climber
Explorer
Explorer
You hear a lot of noise about Camping World stores but if you look at the number of service customers they serve around the country I believe they do a wonderful job for the RV Industry. They must fix thousands of RVs every day. Do the math. The complaints are minuscule.

They train their people, they stand behind their work, and my experience across the country is they are a pleasure to work with. They participate in the Industry as a whole. I use them. Ask your self as an RV'r. If they were not there, the industry would far worse off. Just my opinion.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Wilusa,

Thank you for your time and sharing your positive experience at the Myrtle Beach Camping World location. We set a high customer service standard and are pleased to hear about your experience.

Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.
Have a good day.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Customer Care Team

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
OP has something positive to report, GDS mocks him and cites issues in other states.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

GDS-3950BH
Explorer
Explorer
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile.

Seriously I have heard good things in the past about that Myrtle beach location. The ones I have attempted to deal with in PA, MD, and VA could not have anything good said about them, they suck.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Glad to hear the positive report.

camp-n-family
Explorer
Explorer
Would be curious to hear another review after a year. Especially if you have to go back for any warranty work. Most issues seam to occur after they have your money.
'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley