cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Which Super C?

jacquesmm
Explorer
Explorer
We started RV'ing about 10 years ago with a 5th wheel but want to upgrade.
We are very interested in Super C's about 40'and our budget is up to 250,000. I need some help choosing.

#1:
I am looking at a new Seneca 37TS but see that the Entera or Accolade look very much the same. Are those the same RV's under a different name?

#2 What about the Dynamax? They cost a little more, is it worth the difference?

#3 Is there any other brand I should consider?

We are really set on that size, heavy duty chassis and engine and do not want to go over budget.
8 REPLIES 8

js218
Explorer
Explorer
Congats on the new Entegra.
2017 Haulmark 45' Super C 600hp, 12 speed I shift transmission, tandem drive axles, 3 stage engine brake, towing 26' trailer with an 08 explorer inside.
Jim

jacquesmm
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you all. We bought a Entegra Accolade 37 TS and will take delivery within 2 or weeks. It was on order from the factory with all the options we wanted.

jacquesmm
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks. I looked at them and the 4x4 is tempting but they are smaller. I want the two opposite slides in the living area.

kwplot34
Explorer
Explorer
Look at the new Thor Omni/Magnitude super c. F550 chassis and a 6.7L diesel, it is also 4X4. We purchased the Omni XG32 and like it a lot.

jacquesmm
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks. The Newmar is my preferred one but, IMHO, the advantages do not justify the difference in price. 500,000 net is more than what I want to spend.

T18skyguy
Explorer
Explorer
Take a look at Newmar's Super C's. With a little bargaining,their less expensive one might fit in your budget.
Retired Anesthetist. LTP. Pilot with mechanic/inspection ratings. Between rigs right now.. Wife and daughter. Four cats which we must obey.

js218
Explorer
Explorer
Showhauler or Haulmark if buying used.
2017 Haulmark 45' Super C 600hp, 12 speed I shift transmission, tandem drive axles, 3 stage engine brake, towing 26' trailer with an 08 explorer inside.
Jim

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
If you drive often you may wish to consider the one with the least engine noise.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad