cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

TV remotes

coloelk
Explorer
Explorer
Just go a new TT. It has an IRV70 stereo, Samsung TV and A dish TV system. I've been trying to get the remotes condensed to 1 or 2, but haven't been able to figure it out. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks
11 REPLIES 11

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
Our Dish 40.0 remotes work with our TV, DVD player, and Hopper w/Sling. I haven't tried to make them work with our FireTVstick though.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Another fan of Harmony. One touch and it turns on Dish, surround sound system, and TV. A different touch and it changes to DVD player, sound system, and TV. Another touch and it will change to stream from my phone or iPad to sound system and TV. Another touch and everything turns off.

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
coloelk wrote:
Just go a new TT. It has an IRV70 stereo, Samsung TV and A dish TV system. I've been trying to get the remotes condensed to 1 or 2, but haven't been able to figure it out. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks

which DISH remite do you have? the model # should be on the back.
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
X3 or 4 for the Harmony Remotes. We just traded our coach and cannot get the original remotes to work with the TV's. We may have to leave the Harmony behind and get a new one for our "new to us" bus.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

Matt_Colie
Explorer
Explorer
AND, now there is a new wrinkle to be ready for....

Our new Samsung TV's remote is BluTooth and paired to the TV. It will control some other things but I cannot get to listen to the Logitech Harmony and box that can work everything else.

Matt
Matt & Mary Colie
A sailor, his bride and their black dogs (one dear dog is waiting for us at the bridge) going to see some dry places that have Geocaches in a coach made the year we married.

dedmiston
Logitech Harmony remotes are super expensive, but they work great and last for years. I think we have four of them in our house and they've lasted for years.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
opnspaces wrote:
Second Chance wrote:
We use a Logitech Harmony remote. Depending on model, they will control any number of devices. We use it for a Roku smart TV, Polk Audio sound bar (with wireless sub), Wally Dish receiver and a Blu-ray/DVD player. It controls all of them seamlessly and sets itself according to the activity you select. The remote is programmable using your PC and downloads the codes from Logitech's database.

Rob

x2 on the Logitech harmony remote. It controls my tv, my surround sound, my x-box, my wii, Blue-ray, and my roku. The only downside to the harmony remote is last I looked it cost $400.

That's for the RF/IR version. The regular IR versions are about $50.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
Second Chance wrote:
We use a Logitech Harmony remote. Depending on model, they will control any number of devices. We use it for a Roku smart TV, Polk Audio sound bar (with wireless sub), Wally Dish receiver and a Blu-ray/DVD player. It controls all of them seamlessly and sets itself according to the activity you select. The remote is programmable using your PC and downloads the codes from Logitech's database.

Rob

x2 on the Logitech harmony remote. It controls my tv, my surround sound, my x-box, my wii, Blue-ray, and my roku. The only downside to the harmony remote is last I looked it cost $400.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

Fisherman
Explorer
Explorer
Get the neighbors 4 year old, amazing what they know about electronics.

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
My Dish remote will handle four devices.