cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EternaBond vs Kohree RV Seal Repair Tape

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
Today I received the roll of Kohree RV ceiling repair tape that I ordered from Amazon. I have not use the tape yet but on 1st inspection I am somewhat disappointed. The tape appears to be about one half the thickness of EternaBond and the glue is also somewhat thinner than EternaBond. On 1st inspection the glue does appear to be as sticky as EternaBond. I think the application will be much the same as with EternaBond. And since I plan to overcoat the tape with Henry's 887 tropi-cool I think all will work out okay.

This might explain why the price is also one half the price of EternaBond.
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos
6 REPLIES 6

Horsedoc
Explorer II
Explorer II
If I were depending on a product that will protect me from further trouble and potential structural damage to my coach, I would go with Ebond. I know from experience this is a good product and does what it is supposed to do. That few bucks you save won't amount to squat when you have to repair water damage
horsedoc
2008 Damon Essence
2013 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
Blue Ox tow

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
It gives new meaning to the phrase, "one-half off!" ๐Ÿ˜„
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

Cummins12V98 wrote:
Any product that's "as good as" I would stay away.

agreed...
That is their way of saying--- "Look, we are almost as good as the best product out there..."

Ill go with the better product over the savings, especially on a product that WILL NOT be visible at all times... and it will not be obvious that it failed until its too late.

Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
Any product that's "as good as" I would stay away.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
One-half the price, one-half the thickness. May work.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Keep us updated on the performance of the Kohree Tape. Maybe it's a good value?