2015 F350 FX4 SRW 6.7 Crew, longbed - 2017 Durango Gold 353RKT
2006 F350 SRW 6.0 crew longbed sold
2000 F250 SRW 7.3 extended longbed airbags sold
2001 Western Star 4900EX sold
Jayco Eagle 30.5BHLT sold, Layton 24.5LT sold

lenr
Explorer II
Explorer II
MORRyde pin box is a simple, low maintenance, easy installation. Can be purchased on line for a discounted price. You need to order per your trailer weight as 4 different rubber blocks are available for different weight ranges. We found the the MORRyde pin box reduced trailer chucking by about 50%. Later we added the MORRyde SRE4000 rubberized suspension equalizer. That reduced chucking down to 2% of what it was before. We highly recommend both. We hardy feel our 12,500 lb. fifth wheel back there, and we are convinced that the ride inside the trailer is more gentle on the contents. Note that we still feel the jolt from the truck hitting bumps. I have wondered if truck bump would be reduced by an air bag type of pin box. But, I have guessed that air suspension on the truck would be the most effective at reducing truck bump.

Busdriver
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Ford truck guy , that is what was looking for a comparison with different hitches

Busdriver

2019 2500 Chevy Duramax , - 2017 Grand Design 303 RLS

Retired_JSO
Explorer
Explorer
Pros turns a chucking fiver into a smother experience.
There is no cons.
I’ve had 2 different fifthwheels both with the MorRyde pin boxes. 2004 sandpiper coming south on I75 in Ohio, 2006 about shook us apart, had to slow to 40-45 Mph. Got home, researched chucking and bought a MorRyde pin box. Instant improvement. Our 18 Cardinal came with it standard.

PROS - its fantastic....Works great...

Cons - have not found any yet

I have towed my fivers with the old style regular inbox... the Tri-Glide Pin Box, The Flex- Air Pin Box and the Morryde pin box... the Morryde is my personal favorite ... Just MY opinion...
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet