Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Very pleased with my Chevy PU.
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Very pleased with my Chevy PU.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
rjstractor

Maple Valley, WA

View Profile

Posted: 11/20/20 10:02am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

specta wrote:

I still think we need a like button.

x2. Probably won't happen since Zuckerberg was still in high school when this forum was created, and it still uses the same architecture! [emoticon]

donfla

home

View Profile

Posted: 11/20/20 03:57pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

rjstractor wrote:

specta wrote:

I still think we need a like button.

x2. Probably won't happen since Zuckerberg was still in high school when this forum was created, and it still uses the same architecture! [emoticon]

How about a [emoticon] when we like something? A thumbs up would be cool but couldn't find one of those. I like this simple format myself... [emoticon]

donfla

home

View Profile

Posted: 11/20/20 04:11pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yes Kenny, it needed tires when I bought it and have been searching for take offs since and took months to find these, the tires alone on the stock wheels would have cost more and was about to do that. The Toyos are like new and was a little concerned with the aggressive tread liking a smooth & quiet highway ride and these are way smoother than what was on it so I’m very pleased. You and I go back a long time and this is probably the best buy on a vehicle I've made, and when you actually like it too it does feel good.

A better before pic.

[image]

With new shoes.

[image]

[image]

specta

utah

View Profile

Posted: 12/01/20 08:44am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

donfla wrote:

Yes Kenny, it needed tires when I bought it and have been searching for take offs since and took months to find these, the tires alone on the stock wheels would have cost more and was about to do that. The Toyos are like new and was a little concerned with the aggressive tread liking a smooth & quiet highway ride and these are way smoother than what was on it so I’m very pleased. You and I go back a long time and this is probably the best buy on a vehicle I've made, and when you actually like it too it does feel good.

That look really nice.

This might be the year that I look for some factory take off aluminum wheels for my truck.

Its been a while hasn't it. [emoticon]

Nice to be back.

I actually like driving my PU more than my Lincoln Town Car. [emoticon]

Kenny
2011 Chevy 2500 HD 6.0L 4wd
Regular cab. The best looking trucks.
1995 Lance 945 Onan QG 2500 LP
6580 lb truck 10540 fully loaded

donfla

home

View Profile

Posted: 12/02/20 02:46pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

specta wrote:

donfla wrote:

That look really nice.

This might be the year that I look for some factory take off aluminum wheels for my truck.

Its been a while hasn't it. [emoticon]

Nice to be back.

I actually like driving my PU more than my Lincoln Town Car. [emoticon]

Thanks know what you mean, I’m enjoying this thing a lot too.

I have seen some good deals on 8 lug Silverado take offs here I thought about forwarding but the shipping would be a killer I’m sure. And like I mentioned it did take months of searching occasionally to find these.

specta

utah

View Profile

Posted: 12/04/20 07:06am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

donfla wrote:

I have seen some good deals on 8 lug Silverado take offs here I thought about forwarding but the shipping would be a killer I’m sure. And like I mentioned it did take months of searching occasionally to find these.

I'm pretty sure I'll be looking soon.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Very pleased with my Chevy PU.
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.