cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Are there any threads here that........

specta
Explorer
Explorer
someone who thinks they know everything doesn't turn the topic into an argument?? :?

Asking for a friend.
Kenny
1996 Jayco 376FB Eagle Series TT
1997 Jayco 246FB Eagle Series TT
1976 Ford F-250 4wd Mercury Marauder 410 - 4V
Regular cabs. The best looking trucks.
8 REPLIES 8

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
specta wrote:
someone who thinks they know everything doesn't turn the topic into an argument?? :?

Asking for a friend.

I was going to say, only if Kayteg doesnโ€™t show up, but......too late.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Kayteg1 wrote:
specta wrote:

Asking for a friend.

Per my observation the big problem start when somebody who thinks he knows it all stops using arguments and reverts to trolling .
Guess who excels in this procedure?

YOU do Kayteg!
ROFLMAO
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

Bedlam
Some moderators have full time jobs and a life outside the forum. Since these positions are volunteer, there may be periods where things get out of control until the moderator of that section has time to clean up the aftermath. The best action is to flag the post and not respond in the thread so the moderator has less to clean up.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

covered_wagon
Explorer
Explorer
I find it best to block those posters and customize the forum to suit my vast knowledge.

schlep1967
Explorer III
Explorer III
specta wrote:

Asking for a friend.

How to prevent this...
Before posting repeat these lines to yourself:
I know 20% about most things.
I know 100% about nothing.
I know 80% about very few things.
Be nice.
2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500 Diesel
2022 Montana Legacy 3931FB
Pull-Rite Super Glide 4500

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
Definitely different.

Saw one topic last week where poster called OP ignorant and when OP fired back the OP had his reply deleted. My moderator book states that the offending post should have been deleted as well as the reply from the OP.

Some of the problems in some of the forums stem from the clear biases of the moderators of that particular forum.

LMAO, it's one of those little secret jokes.. the elephant in the room with odd comprehension skills.

Naw, never thought about it.
'16 F550 CC, 4x4 with Link Ultraride air suspension, '18 AF 1150. Just so we can play with our snowmobiles, dirt bikes and fishing boat. And new 20' tag along...kayaks, bikes, mc's and extra water and food!!

noteven
Explorer III
Explorer III
specta wrote:

Asking for a friend.