cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Benson, AZ area RV parks?

mileshuff
Explorer
Explorer
I see several RV parks in Benson, Arizona. Anyone have experience at any of them? Hope to find a decent, clean, well maintained park and wide easy to back in spots.
2014 Winnebago 26FWRKS 5th Wheel
2007.5 Dodge 2500 6.7L Diesel
2004 Dodge Durango Hemi 3.55 (Used to tow TT)
4 REPLIES 4

PawPaw_n_Gram
Explorer
Explorer
Was in Benson in September.

Butterfield is probably the biggest/ best of the group. Did not stay there. Check the price.

We stay at Benson I-10 RV when passing through, very nice long wide spots so no need to unhook our 62 ft. total length. Walk to Denny's. Not much else.

Spent a week at Encore Valley View and enjoyed the stay. We have a TT/ TC membership which makes the park part of our program.

Escapees Saguaro Co-op was not accepting travelers when we were there due to COVID restrictions.

Have not visited any of the others.
Full-Time 2014 - ????

โ€œNot all who wander are lost.โ€
"You were supposed to turn back at the last street."

2012 Ram 2500 Mega Cab
2014 Flagstaff 832IKBS TT

Roadpilot
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at Butterfield several years ago and loved it.
Tiffin Wayfarer 25TW
15 Mini Cooper S

TexasShadow
Explorer
Explorer
we stay at Quarter Horse Motel and RV, but since we're only there to sleep, we don't mind being close to the trains that come through about every 30 minutes during the day.
A much nice rv park is the Butterfield RV resort, all paved and only 1 or 2 blocks off main street.
We have stayed at Kartchner Caverns State Park, too, and it is VERY nice, but about 8/9 miles south of Benson.
TexasShadow
Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE/ 3126B Cat
Sometimes BMW K75 on Rear Carrier
Jeep Grand Cherokee or 2016 Ford XLT 4x4 super cab with 8 ft bed
M&G aux brake system
854 Watts of Solar Power

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
Kartchner Caverns State Park. Very new and if I remember right they are all or mostly pull thru with very wide spacing. Caverns on site also.
Go see the Forever Home donkey rescue, Tombstone, and the gold mine in Bisbee. Nice tour of the mine and it's a cute little town.
Border patrol everywhere so don't get spooked. It gets blazing hot by April/May so plan accordingly.
Puma 30RKSS