cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Good News for AT&T TV new channels

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
For those streaming AT&T TV over internet with basic TV package Big Blue has in my case added several more movie channels to my package at no additional charge. These are 3 EPIX channels, 2 Showtime, 2 HBO but not HBO Max (I don't think) and a Cinemax channel. With a veterans discount I now pay $39.00 per month for at least 65 plus channels with 500 hours of no extra charge DVR recordings. I have all the news networks and weather channel. Just when I thought of jumping ship they add this. I also have their Mobley plan with discount of 20 to 22 dollars a month and a very old prepaid phone plan with unlimited talk and only one $1.00 a day if I use the phone that day for anything. I do not use mobile data on this phone. Captain Happy
3 REPLIES 3

theoldwizard1
Explorer
Explorer
I have the original DirecTV Now plan. No extras, but HBO and some other premium channels are free for the next couple of days.

Lwiddis wrote:
AT&T needed to stay competitive.

Agree ! I don't think they have a plan.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
AT&T needed to stay competitive.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
excellent. AFAIK HBO subscribers have full access to the HBO Max library.
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle