cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hello, Need a Laredo 274RB weight sticker image

dcook3333
Explorer
Explorer
Hello all! Just joined the forum. Thank you.
Anyways, as it says in the title, I'm in the process of transferring a 2015 Keystone Laredo 274RB into PA. The tag service says they need a picture of the weight sticker but.... this one is so badly sun faded that it cannot be read! I've reached out to the manufacturer but thought I would try a forum in case I get lucky and someone had one they could share. Thank you.

Dean

Oh, and if you have a photo of the tire sticker... I believe it would just be the standard 60lb as the tire pressure, too.
8 REPLIES 8

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
Look inside/on the back of cabinet doors as well.
Puma 30RKSS

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
Yhis dealer has one in Nebraska, maybe a phone call to ask for the picture would work. 2015 274rb

Edd505
Explorer
Explorer
I have found that info in the strangest places, mines on the outside like normal, there is another one on the inside of the screen door.
2015 F350 FX4 SRW 6.7 Crew, longbed - 2017 Durango Gold 353RKT
2006 F350 SRW 6.0 crew longbed sold
2000 F250 SRW 7.3 extended longbed airbags sold
2001 Western Star 4900EX sold
Jayco Eagle 30.5BHLT sold, Layton 24.5LT sold

dedmiston
Have you tried submitting a picture of your faded sticker? The sticker is what it is. It may be inconvenient to them, but that's the sticker you have.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
bgum wrote:
6310 1490 7800 780 pounds per search of internet and specs

Yeah, that is what I found.

Problem is OP may have difficult time convincing the Notary they are using to use those numbers.

PA is a bit nuts when it comes to this information.

PA title must contain not only VIN, manufacturer name and build date but things like Unladen weight and GVWR.

Most out of state titles/paperwork do not contain Unladen weight and or GVWR..

GVWR is also needed to establish what the yearly registration cost will be, the higher GVWR the higher the cost of the registration will be..

RV trailers Registered Gross weight of 8,000 lbs or less costs $12 per yr..

8,001 to 13,000 is $35 per yr

13,001 and up $90 per yr..

Yeah, PA loves their fees..

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
6310 1490 7800 780 pounds per search of internet and specs

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
Umm.. That WOULD be illegal.

The weight sticker includes the VIN number and the VIN number IS what the "Tag service" is looking for.

They need that in order to verify the VIN on the title paperwork you have MATCHES the VIN on the trailer.

A 2015 trailer should also have a copy of the paperwork stuck to the inside of one of kitchen cabinets, did you look there? I recall quite a few yrs ago that the manufacturers were required to add that paperwork due to the fact the nearly every sticker stuck to the outside fades or disappears over time..

Barring that, the VIN should also be physically stamped into the tongue frame or a plate with the VIN should be attached with pop rivets to the tongue. If so, take your trailer to your local Notary that handles PA tag/transfer services and they can verify the VIN matches.

Amazingly so, myself, I have never ran into a Notary that has ever wanted a photo of that sticker or even went out to the trailer or vehicle to verify the VIN matches the paperwork..

Perhaps find a different Notary?

On edit..

I guess that some states may not have the unladen weight and GVWR on their titles like PA, that also can cause an issue since they will need that in order to fill in the paperwork correctly.. See if they would accept a weight ticket from a CAT scale for Unladen weight.. GVWR? That would be a guess at best..

According to Keystone website for your model, GVWR is 7800 lbs.. Dry weight will vary greatly due to manufacturing differences and options.

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
You need to get the one for your vehicle as it should be as your rig was assembled.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker