cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Magazine Subscription

Mississippi
Explorer
Explorer
I currently have active subscriptions to both Trailer Life and Motorhome. Beginning in January, both of these become RV Magazine. My question is will I receive two copies of RV Magazine until one of my subscriptions expires or will RV Magazine combine the two subscriptions into one?
S. Keith Winfield,CPA
Carol Winfield, copilot
2013 Entegra Coach - Anthem 42RBQ
Ford F150 Crew Cab
15 REPLIES 15

pismopete
Explorer
Explorer
RockyMt wrote:
Got my new magazine 12/29. Good read, lots of great reading!!

Glad you enjoyed it. Of all the posts I
have read you are the only one so far that has liked it. I sure as heck don't.

steveh27
Explorer
Explorer
I did just cancel my sub and am getting a $15 + change refund for my sub through Nov. 22.

I had Motorhome mag and do not want to read about trailers, 5th wheels or truck campers. This 1st issue has so much fluff, cooking and travelogues. Sad.

OldSoftware
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry I cannot agree that RV Magazine is a good read. There is very little if any of the content that was in Trailer Life. There are not even very many manufacture adds.

Most of the content is oriented towards the new RV owner and traveling and cooking.

This is a major loss for those of us who enjoyed what was left of Trailer Life.

RockyMt
Explorer
Explorer
Got my new magazine 12/29. Good read, lots of great reading!!

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
harryjr wrote:
I've had qualms about renewing Trailer Life. Most issues now are less than 60 pages. Eliminate the advertising and we're down to what? 20 pages. It comes. I blow through the entire issue in about 30 minutes. Have I wasted $18/year on other things with less value? Probably. But the articles are repetitive and I find I have less and less interest in 15,000 lb campers at close to $50,000.

Print media in the form of magazines and newspapers died over 10 years ago. A few niches still hang on. Too bad because I enjoy reading both.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
lots2seeinmyrv wrote:
Has anyone received the new January 2021 RV Magazine in the mail?

Was wondering when they will be mailing them out. Thanks.

wondering the same thing.
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

lots2seeinmyrv
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone received the new January 2021 RV Magazine in the mail?

Was wondering when they will be mailing them out. Thanks.

dedmiston
I'm surprised you didn't ask them your original question when you contacted them.

Mississippi wrote:
My question is will I receive two copies of RV Magazine until one of my subscriptions expires or will RV Magazine combine the two subscriptions into one?

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

harryjr
Explorer
Explorer
I've had qualms about renewing Trailer Life. Most issues now are less than 60 pages. Eliminate the advertising and we're down to what? 20 pages. It comes. I blow through the entire issue in about 30 minutes. Have I wasted $18/year on other things with less value? Probably. But the articles are repetitive and I find I have less and less interest in 15,000 lb campers at close to $50,000.
Harry Jr.
Southeastern CT

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
steveh27 wrote:
I wrote the editors re this change and here is their response. Not much about what I expected.

Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 6:31 AM
To: Info-motorhomemagazine ; Motorhome_Letters
Subject: RV Magazine

To the Editors of Motorhome Magazine

I have been a satisfied long term subscriber. I have had a Class B Xplorer 230XL for 20 years and enjoy reading about Class B's and all the tips and helpful articles about motorhomes.

Now you are combining your 2 magazines in an apparent cost cutting move. I do not like it. I do not want to read about trailers, fifth wheels, or truck campers.

This is very sad. My subscription runs until Nov 2022. I will check out the first few issues and then may ask for a refund.

Steve

Grosse Pointe Woods, MI

Thanks for reaching out, Steve!

Weโ€™d like to thank you for being a subscriber, and we appreciate you coming to us with your concerns about our new magazine. Fortunately, every issue will have Motorhome-related content for you to enjoy. Please don't hesitate to reach out once you've received the inaugural issue and let us know how you like it, and if you have more feedback to provideโ€“we take reader feedback very seriously.

Thanks again for reaching out,

Logan Zoot

GS Media & Events

4C_Good-Sam_Stacked_Red_RGB-300x300

250 Parkway Drive, Suite 270, Lincolnshire IL 60069

logan.zoot@goodsam.com

www.gsevents.com

Translation. you ain't getting your money back.;)
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

steveh27
Explorer
Explorer
I wrote the editors re this change and here is their response. Not much about what I expected.

Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 6:31 AM
To: Info-motorhomemagazine ; Motorhome_Letters
Subject: RV Magazine

To the Editors of Motorhome Magazine

I have been a satisfied long term subscriber. I have had a Class B Xplorer 230XL for 20 years and enjoy reading about Class B's and all the tips and helpful articles about motorhomes.

Now you are combining your 2 magazines in an apparent cost cutting move. I do not like it. I do not want to read about trailers, fifth wheels, or truck campers.

This is very sad. My subscription runs until Nov 2022. I will check out the first few issues and then may ask for a refund.

Steve

Grosse Pointe Woods, MI

Thanks for reaching out, Steve!

Weโ€™d like to thank you for being a subscriber, and we appreciate you coming to us with your concerns about our new magazine. Fortunately, every issue will have Motorhome-related content for you to enjoy. Please don't hesitate to reach out once you've received the inaugural issue and let us know how you like it, and if you have more feedback to provideโ€“we take reader feedback very seriously.

Thanks again for reaching out,

Logan Zoot

GS Media & Events

4C_Good-Sam_Stacked_Red_RGB-300x300

250 Parkway Drive, Suite 270, Lincolnshire IL 60069

logan.zoot@goodsam.com

www.gsevents.com

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Iโ€™m certain youโ€™ll get two copies of each issue. One for each eye.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
You will probably get 2 copies. Iโ€™m sure if you call they will cancel one and maybe apply the difference to a new subscription.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

MikeDupont
Explorer
Explorer
I bet if you contact them, they will give you the total number of copies each now owes you. But I'd definitely ask them.