cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Newfoundland

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Subject to the border being open of course, anyone thinking of doing Newfoundland next year?
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995
8 REPLIES 8

dcason
Explorer
Explorer
Yes!!! I hope it opens and early enough. I claim dibs on mid-May for six weeks. I know, I like cold! Third trip for us! A few provincial parks and lots of boon docking. AND we will go through Labrador again and quebec to return home to NY.

PLEASE open those borders...meanwhile we quarantine.

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Newfoundland is plan A. It would be trip #2 to The Rock. We did just less than a month the first time. Hoping for month & a half if we can this time.

Of course there is a plan B which is a four month loop to the Pacific NW. Moss does not grow under our tires.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

routeforty
Explorer
Explorer
YES!! Had planned it for late spring this year, and kept anxiously watching each month for a border open announcement, but ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ž . So I guess it's on the agenda for next year. Hopefully this **** will be behind us then.
2018 coachmen leprechaun class c 2008 KZ spree 260FL

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Would love to but we've already got 2021 & 2022's vacations planned. We visited Newfoundland many moons ago and absolutely loved it. I'd make plans to go but later in the summer just in case. If vaccine distribution goes as planned then by mid-summer I think restrictions will start to be lifted. This isn't just based on hope but from officials stating that all who want to be should be vaccinated by early summer.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

IB853347201
Nomad
Nomad
Nope
2010 Suncruiser

phil-t
Explorer
Explorer
We have been thinking about a trip from our Northern NY home on the St. Lawrence into Canada; going through Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and back through Maine. This trip will be if the border opens soon enough this summer. We have been planning a trip through Canada to Alaska for 2 years, maybe 2022 will be it.
2014 Allegro 36LA

robatthelake
Explorer
Explorer
We hope to include Newfoundland as a part of our Summer trip in 2021,

It will depend upon where we are permitted to travel and assuming that the pandemic ends by then!
Rob & Jean
98 Dutch Star Diesel Pusher ..07 Honda CRV AWD

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
Best to have a plan 'B'
As of now even Canadians can't visit the Maritimes.