cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Best for service work

d1h
Nomad II
Nomad II
Wondering who is the best Chevy dealer in the Chattanooga TN area to go to for service. I've seen Integrity Chevrolet and Mountain View Chevrolet. Anybody out there familiar with either one of those? If so which of the two is the best?
3 REPLIES 3

jaycocamprs
Explorer
Explorer
Never had any dealings with Integrity Chevrolet. Mountain View Ford (across the street) made me so mad I now take my F-150 company truck to Dalton. Mountain View Chevrolet wouldn't give me a price on a 18 Dmax DRW truck, they just wanted to sell me a leftover 17 2500. Ordered and bought the DRW truck from Walter Jackson Chevrolet here in Ringgold, only place it's been to for service.
2018 Silverado 3500 DRW
2011 Montana Mountaineer 285RLD

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Iโ€™d recommend Billy Joe Jim Bobs Chevy and Corn Nuts for the best dealer in the Tennetucky region!
:S
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

LIKE2BUILD
Explorer
Explorer
Hey there OP. I think you're not getting replies because the post title is vague.

Maybe if you change the title to "Best Chevy Service Dealer in Chattanooga, TN?" or something like that you may get more responses. If you're looking specifically for Duramax service you might include that in the title as well.
'14 Ram 2500|Crew Cab Long Bed|4X4|Cummins
Curt Q20 with Ram 5th Wheel Prep
2000 Crownline 205BR
1997 Ranger Comanche 461VS
'01 Polaris Virage TX PWC
'94 Polaris SLT750 PWC
3 Wonderful Sons (21, 15, & 13)
1 forgiving wife!!!