cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pickett CCC Memorial State Park, Jamestown, TN

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
This spring we are thinking about camping there. We have a 36 foot fifth wheel. Looks like only one site that is listed as 30 foot, all the others are smaller.

Has anyone camped there? Will we fit since many campsites are measured to the "curb stop" and we can hang over in the back?
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos
2 REPLIES 2

MikeDupont
Explorer
Explorer
Havent ever camped at Pickett, but i agree with coolmom42 on the Big South Fork as an alternative. Several CGs there and i have found the rangers to be exceptionally friendly.

coolmom42
Explorer
Explorer
Most of the sites are small. It is an older park. I would just call the park and ask. I have been there twice but never noticed the bigger sites much.

If there's nothing there to fit, go up to Big South Fork. It's a Federal Recreation area, and it will be half price. Bandy Creek campground is very nice. Four of the loops have little loops at the back with really big sites.
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board