cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV parks Fort Lauderdale to Miami?

RVcrazy
Explorer
Explorer
I have looked extensively at online reviews & am having trouble finding any place that sounds OK enough... We don’t care about a pool etc, have no pets, are seniors& have a big rig fifth wheel. Any suggestions? We do not belong to Thousand Trails. We do belong to PA, GS & KOA. We would like full hookups & have 3 slides. Thanks!
10 REPLIES 10

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
So I tried to use the 'Notify Moderator' link for the above post
--- if failed multiple times.
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

MiamiServiceLim
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, our lux and limo rental service is working in Miami, FL, could you tell me if someone selling a used or new Nissan Leaf here right now? We have some Nissan cars here right now in our catalog: ***Link Removed***https://fortlauderdalelimoservices.com/ could I pm anyone from Miami and get a contact for a great deal?

one_strange_tex
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed a C.B. Smith Park in Pembroke Pines for a few days and really liked it. Good luck getting reservations until March 2021 at this late date since the parks are pretty booked up by now. I booked in November a few years ago and found I had to move around for a few days at a time at different parks to stay in the Palm Beach/Miami/Florida Keys area. Same of the Gulf Coast up to about Port Charlotte.
one_strange_texan
Currently between RV's
Former 5th wheel owner (Montana 3402RL)

afidel
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'll third Miami Everglades, very quiet out there but not too far from town. We actually did NYE on the beach in Miami one year and drove back, got 'home' before 1am.
2019 Dutchman Kodiak 293RLSL
2015 GMC 1500 Sierra 4x4 5.3 3.42 full bed
Equalizer 10k WDH

RoyF
Explorer
Explorer
We have stayed at Miami Everglades RV Resort. It's southwest of Miami and an easy drive into the city but in an area that is still rural.

learntorv
Explorer
Explorer
Larry and Penny Thompson Park in Miami would fit the bill. We’ve stayed there a couple of times in our 42’ fifth wheel and never had issues fitting.

Getting in during the high season could be a challenge but you never know this year.

Absolutely avoid Breezy Hell & Highland Woods in Pompano Beach.

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
Push the RV PARKS button at the top of this page to find suitable parks. Better yet use the Good Sam app on your phone and see the park locations on a map view of the area.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

Guy_Roan
Explorer
Explorer
Try Miami Everglades RV resort on Quail Roost Drive
Prior to snow birding we used to stay there a lot and liked it

Guy

oilcan4
Explorer
Explorer
HAPPY NEW YEAR RV CRAZY. Try the Davie KOA on
west side of Ft. Lauderdale, or Yacht Haven RV Resort off 595. The owner of the Davie KOA owns FT. Lauderdale KOA on east side of town. we've stayed at all of them with no issues. The KOA'S are a little tight but they were close to family in area. Have a great trip.

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
First I take a map and plan my route. Then I go to Allstays Campgrounds and click on the maps. Allstays has the most complete listing of campgrounds, and their facilities & hookups (including COEs). It takes a bit of time and research but as retired seniors we have that in abundance.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus