cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HAPPY NEW YEARS eBay Hoot link

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Battery-Hydrometer-Golf-Cart-Tester-Improvement-Liquid-Get-Better-Readings-...

After a year of mean, nasty, news and division I got up this morning, poured a cup of coffee while surfing then slopped some in my lap after a laughing coughing fit.

This 8s every bit as good as...

"Simply pour the liquid into your oil, and remove the spark plugs and drop 4 pellets into each cylinder. Your cylinders will be plated and your engine restored to like new performance"
11 REPLIES 11

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
The vitamin and herb knot heads are almost as ludicrous. Got tinnitus? Endure a four foot long scroll down an ad leading to TWO NOT ONE miracle supplements for $79.95.
Our Federal Trade Comission used to whack these frauds hard but not these days.

Buying hand tools? One way to spot junk is to write the vendor and ask if the tool alloy is chrome vanadium molybdenum. The Chinese love to add a tad of vanadium and an el snappo amount of carbon but never moly.

Chinese fasteners are awful but they are learning how to manufacture good bulk premium AWG silicone wire. Silicone is horribly susceptible to cutting but great to use in protected boxes.

The only gasoline additive I've tried that does anything for car engines is Techron. My road has no Zerk fittings.

But the days of VX6 turn on the headlights till the battery dies then pour VX6 into the battery, climb in and step on the starter are fading. Like Wesley's diamond gloss car polish, and Billy Beer.

BarabooBob
Explorer III
Explorer III
That Whiz stuff says to add to the crankcase through the carburetor. How do you get that cover off? Is it made by the same company that makes Bear Whiz Beer? I have an empty can of that around here somewhere.
Bob & Dawn Married 34 years
2017 Viking 17RD
2011 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost 420 lb/ft
Retired

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe throw this on top for good measure! The can is full of.....,,something. :W

:):)
2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer

Should I buy it?

Iโ€™ve actually got the worlds best oil in the truck right now. Iโ€™m not going to tell you the brand because I donโ€™t want to argue about it. But, I could pour this in and itโ€™d be 3X better than that! :W :B

:):)
2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Put the acid in the battery and drink the epsom salts... 1 out of 2 will 'work'! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
There's always copper bracelets and testosterone boosters.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
eBay is either sloppy or stupid

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi Mex,

Or, some one who is poor and desperate. I may be poor--but I'm not desperate.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
The motor fix was pulled around 1959 after being declared fraudulent. The battery replacement battery acid and Epsom salts here is just as stupid. I was in the middle of a laughing fit when I wrote the post. Like the Nigerian prince and ton of gold there will be suckers.

pnichols
Explorer II
Explorer II
MEXICOWANDERER wrote:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Battery-Hydrometer-Golf-Cart-Tester-Improvement-Liquid-Get-Better-Readings-...

After a year of mean, nasty, news and division I got up this morning, poured a cup of coffee while surfing then slopped some in my lap after a laughing coughing fit.

This 8s every bit as good as...

"Simply pour the liquid into your oil, and remove the spark plugs and drop 4 pellets into each cylinder. Your cylinders will be plated and your engine restored to like new performance"

David,

That link looks like it improves hydrometer readings for liquid acid batteries.

I went one better years ago on a couple liquid acid batteries that came stock in our Class C eight months after we bought it new and the batteries failed. I poured some kind of battery patent medicine liquid in them to "restore" them (way beyond improving hydrometer readings). ๐Ÿ˜‰

Of course they weren't "restored". I replaced them with good quality AGM batteries and have had many Happy New Years ever since.
2005 E450 Itasca 24V Class C

Fisherman
Explorer
Explorer
Hmm your link goes to "fixing" batteries.