Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: I just got the new RV Magazine
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> I just got the new RV Magazine

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 10  
Prev  |  Next
ReneeG

Meridian, Idaho

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/22/21 10:09am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

enblethen wrote:

Just got a new one.
Full page spread from Marcus about up coming changes. I will wait and see!

And did you also read that he said the feedback has been mostly good?! I guess he's not counting us here.

2011 Bighorn 3055RL
2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley BD3
1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica and Mabel, both Rat Terriers!

harryjr

SE CT

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/22/21 10:12am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ReneeG wrote:

enblethen wrote:

Just got a new one.
Full page spread from Marcus about up coming changes. I will wait and see!

And did you also read that he said the feedback has been mostly good?! I guess he's not counting us here.

[emoticon]

Harry Jr.
Southeastern CT

enblethen

Moses Lake, WA

View Profile

Posted: 02/22/21 10:14am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Many younger readers that never saw the magazines under Sue brae(sp) and Bob Livingston. I see many new people here that lack experience with their rigs which shows by not having good publications that help. Digital publications don't help me as much as hard copies.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

ImHungry

Smokey Mountains, Tennessee

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/28/21 11:37am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It seems strange to me that under several different titles in this forum that comment on the new RV magazine there are none that approve the format change.

harryjr

SE CT

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/28/21 12:10pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ImHungry wrote:

It seems strange to me that under several different titles in this forum that comment on the new RV magazine there are none that approve the format change.

I'd love to read the readers' letters that weren't published. Where is Wikileaks when we need it for the really important things?[emoticon]

rtm1141

San Angelo, Tx

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/25/21 07:24am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have read 3 issues so far and simply thumbed through 85% of the pages. Nothing pertains to an ordinary camper. I always try to keep politics out of camping, but since Marcus said that he did not need Trump voters support, the magazin has leaned left. It is like it is written for and by Liberal Yuppies that need help camping. I used to read every word of every issue and then take it to my favorite shops that had mags in the waiting room and I would watch people reach for it instead of SI or PEOPLE. Now, I am embarrassed to show it. I do not read it no and will not share it. SAD situation.

enblethen

Moses Lake, WA

View Profile

Posted: 03/25/21 07:59am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Between now and expiation of current subscription it will have to improve a lot!

ReneeG

Meridian, Idaho

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/26/21 07:37am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We just got our fourth issue. First three went to the neighbor and we've always hoarded the Trailer Life issues. I was always anxious to read through it but it's still sitting after a week of receipt.

ReneeG

Meridian, Idaho

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/26/21 07:38am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

rtm1141 wrote:

I have read 3 issues so far and simply thumbed through 85% of the pages. Nothing pertains to an ordinary camper. I always try to keep politics out of camping, but since Marcus said that he did not need Trump voters support, the magazin has leaned left. It is like it is written for and by Liberal Yuppies that need help camping. I used to read every word of every issue and then take it to my favorite shops that had mags in the waiting room and I would watch people reach for it instead of SI or PEOPLE. Now, I am embarrassed to show it. I do not read it no and will not share it. SAD situation.

Agree 100%

larry barnhart

wenatchee. wa usa

View Profile

Posted: 03/26/21 09:56am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

rtm1141 wrote:

I said the same as you have done. Very quickly my post was gone. Looked at the latest issue but only the pictures and in the trash it went. Most magazines are not worth the money anymore. chevman

chevman
2019 rockwood 34 ft fifth wheel
2005 3500 2wd duramax CC dually
prodigy

KSH 55 inbed fuel tank

scanguage II
TD-EOC
Induction Overhaul Kit
TST tire monitors
FMCA # F479110

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 10  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> I just got the new RV Magazine
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.