cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Magazine

Mr__Pinky
Explorer
Explorer
What does everyone think of the new RV magazine compared to the previous one (Motorhome)? I'm disappointed!
"STUFF" HAPPENS, GET OVER IT
22 REPLIES 22

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
When they loose more then 1/2 of the people they will put some heads on chopping board.
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

T_bone1
Explorer
Explorer
Not impressed!
2017 Georgetown 329S
2015 Toyota Tacoma toad

Judgerr
Explorer
Explorer
Doubt I will renew it either! Couldn't find much of interest in it! Why waste the money unless it gets a lot better.
2008 F-350 6.8 DRW Lariat 4x2 Aug 2014. Scan Gauge II, Bilsteins,
Full Timing & Loving it!
2014 Jayco Eagle Premier 321RLTS
I'm not a judge, it's just a nickname from USMC days!
"SEMPER FI" Vietnam 1968!

Rog___Nan
Explorer
Explorer
Thumbs down from this household. Probably will not renew subscription. We are not full timers so all of this one was what to see and do. A lot of us are campers and have older units so we miss tech tips and how to repair our units whether it is a MH or trailer or pop up doesnโ€™t matter cause our family has the gambit so we canโ€™t be snobs we love them all and like to review the units. So unless itโ€™s format changes, weโ€™re done with it.
Rog & Nan
'96 Cruise Master
32' no slide (love it)
'2010 Vue Saturn Toad
Roadmaster Tow & Brake
Banks Power

chuckftboy
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not impressed and won't renew unless the bring back the type of articles the old mag had. Not interested in TT. 5er's or how to make fish tacos.
2019 Horizon 42Q Maxum Chassis w/tag
Cummins L-9 450 HP / Allison 3000
2006 Jeep TJ and 2011 Chevy Traverse Tows

camper_ron
Explorer
Explorer
Don't like the look or feel of it is it just me or is it difficult to read the words closes to the binding? What was there 8 pages dedicated to cooking, if Ii want a cooking mag that is what I will order one. Lots of the subject material is very vague and simple.

just my 2 cents...r0n..... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Two_Jayhawks
Explorer
Explorer
I liked it. In the later years the Motorhome magazine became a pamphlet more than a magazine. This one seems more ample. Frankly I like the lifestyle format & I'll continue to get it.
Bill & Kelli
2015 DSDP 4366 pulling a 21 JL Unlimited Sport
2002 Safari Zanzibar 3906 gone
1995 Fleetwood Bounder 36JD gone

down_home
Explorer
Explorer
Camping World is moving away from Motor Homes in most locations. They say they can move 16 Traielrs(and fifth wheels) in the time the MH sits on their lot eating up floor plan and lesser return.
We too am not interested in towables, one bit or the lifestyle of week end and holiday partying at the lake.

FloridaRosebud
Explorer
Explorer
Bruce Brown wrote:
FloridaRosebud wrote:
Mr. Pinky wrote:
What does everyone think of the new RV magazine compared to the previous one (Motorhome)? I'm disappointed!

If you are speaking about the one now owned by Camping world, I'm not impressed either. It's now a "lifestyle" magazine, not an RV magazine with technical reviews and such.

Al

I'd agree with this.

It was very well done, just not my kind of magazine.

I probably should have said this in my post, as you are right. It's very well done, but not what I want to see.

Al

drmopar
Explorer
Explorer
why was my post deleted?

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
It's garbage so far needs a lot of improvement.
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
just thumbed through it and first impression...count me as not impressed and likely to request cancellation and a refund. but i will give it a more thorough read first.
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

Sandia_Man
Explorer II
Explorer II
Although I have owned TTs, 5ers, and toyhaulers over the 3 decades of RVing, at this point I do want to have a magazine more specific to motorhomes. Secondly, too much fluff, hardly any articles worth reading, after ten minutes I was pretty much ready to toss it in the garbage. Won't renew when the time comes unless there is some changes to keep my interest, prior editions at least kept me interested for an hour or two at best.

fredandkathy
Explorer
Explorer
I really don't care for it. I need information specific to motorhomes, not camping in general. I want Motorhome Magazine back.