Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: 4' LED Shop Lights In Costco?
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> 4' LED Shop Lights In Costco?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Next
MEXICOWANDERER

las peñas, michoacan, mexico

View Profile

Posted: 01/06/21 08:39pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have no way to check this from down here but it's worth a shot. Reasonable value?

rk911

DuPage County

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/06/21 09:00pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

no link so not sure which Costco LED you'e referring to but i bought this one at Lowe's a a few weeks ago for the garage, it is bright!. and at a fraction of thr cost of the two at Costco that came up on a search. recommended.

Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

Jackathan

Nebraska

View Profile

Posted: 01/06/21 09:19pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I bought four 4' led lights for the garage from Amazon. When the lights are on, you can't open the garage doors from outside via the remote, due to some sort of rf interference. I have not found a way to determine if any lights you purchase will or will not cause this problem. Something to keep in mind...

fj12ryder

Platte City, MO

View Profile

Posted: 01/06/21 09:22pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

They had some on sale a while back for $20, 4' LED and the lumens were pretty high, I don't remember the actual value. But I thought it was a good deal, but when I finally got to the store, a week or so later, the sale was apparently off and they were $30 instead. Too rich for my blood.

They were pretty nice though, motion detector, or variable time delay to shut off. And they were easily linked together. Looked good to me, just didn't make it in time.

Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

C Schomer

Pueblo West, Co.

View Profile

Posted: 01/06/21 09:56pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The Sam's Club at Glendale Arizona had shop fixtures 5k lumens/5k kelvin for $20, last month. Then I saw the same 5k/5k lites at the Walmart on Happy Valley for $12. Turned out they were supposed to be $21.95 but the rack was mis marked and I got 10 for [email protected]

rk911

DuPage County

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/06/21 10:22pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

fj12ryder wrote:

They had some on sale a while back for $20, 4' LED and the lumens were pretty high, I don't remember the actual value. But I thought it was a good deal, but when I finally got to the store, a week or so later, the sale was apparently off and they were $30 instead. Too rich for my blood.

They were pretty nice though, motion detector, or variable time delay to shut off. And they were easily linked together. Looked good to me, just didn't make it in time.

never crossed my mind that might be a problem or to check that out before i purchased i did check it out a while back when i took out the day’s recycling.

i have a Lift Master opener and use their app and the car visor devices for remote operation. FWIW, with the Lowe’s LED light on that i referenced in my earlier post the visor remotes as well as the app worked flawlessly.

gbopp

The Keystone State

View Profile

Posted: 01/07/21 04:49am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Costco LED Shop Lights

Walmart LED Shop Lights

Harbor Freight LED Shop Lights

Amazon LED Shop Lights

ford truck guy

Pennsylvania

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/07/21 05:43am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have purchased them at 2 different times and they are great!..

1 of the fixtures is plug in only and works great... The last one I purchased also had a chain pull, which works really good and is perfect in my garage above my tool box.

This was the second fixture I got - COSTCO Shop Light It was only a single pack and was on sale for I believe $20.00 ??

Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

hypoxia

Arizona

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/07/21 06:54am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MEXICOWANDERER wrote:

I have no way to check this from down here but it's worth a shot. Reasonable value?

I replaced all of my 4' fluorescent lights with LED, some were the Costco Feit brand and they work great. I also replaced some 4' bulbs with LED from Costco & they also work good. That saved replacing the fixtures. Nice to have instant brightness with no warmup time.

https://www.costco.com/feit-electric-led........-tubes%2c-12-pack.product.100482268.html

Jim

2007 Monaco Signature Noble III ISX 600HP

ferndaleflyer

everywhere

View Profile

Posted: 01/07/21 07:10am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I got 6 for $120 at Costco. No interference with garage door openers

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> 4' LED Shop Lights In Costco?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.