Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Around the Campfire: Wear Two Masks?
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  General Topics

> Wear Two Masks?

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 5  
Prev
t-train

usa

View Profile

Posted: 02/06/21 10:44am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Moderator wrote:

t-train wrote:

No mask for me and no vaccine for me. That’s all I am saying.

t-train, it is NOT all about you! That attitude has been a major factor in the over 400,000 deaths! It is about everyone you come in contact with! You have a responsibility to take care of yourself, and responsibility to everyone around you! For your own sake, and all around you, wear a mask and get the vaccine! Yes, the decision is yours; please don't be irresponsible!!!

I have asthma. Breathing troubles Cdc says if you have breathing issues don’t wear a mask. There’s research that masks don’t work. Why does cdc change like the wind. No masks, then one mask, now they want you to wear two, next it will be three masks. We all need to do our research. If we’re scared stay home.
One thing I’ll leave with everyone is a quote I heard.
A scared population is a controlled population.

Tennessee

View Profile

Posted: 02/06/21 11:13am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

From the CDC website:
CDC wrote:

People with certain underlying medical conditions

Most people with underlying medical conditions can and should wear masks.

If you have respiratory conditions and are concerned about wearing a mask safely, discuss with your healthcare provider the benefits and potential risks of wearing a mask.
If you have asthma, you can wear a mask. Discuss with your healthcare provider if you have any concerns about wearing a mask.

Secondly, again taking the vaccines which have been proven to be effective to work, is not just for you; it is to protect those around you.

We are NOT going to argue the fact masks to help curb the spread, and we are NOT going to argue the fact the vaccines also help greatly. We also are not going to permit false information stating masks cause Covid! If legitimate research reveals otherwise we will address it in the Covid thread running at the top of this forum.

The question was two masks or one....and that research is not complete. So, back to the question please.

* This post was edited 02/06/21 11:33am by Moderator *

BCSnob

Middletown, MD

View Profile

Posted: 02/06/21 01:16pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

t-train wrote:

vaccine has too many bad side effects including up to death.

The automobile death rate (12/100,000) is higher than the deaths plus anaphylaxis from the Covid vaccines (based upon data from 36M inoculations). If fear of death or serious reactions to the vaccines is the real reason you won’t get one you should also avoid the more risky behavior of traveling by automobile.

Fyi, I have asthma and wear a kn95 all day at work.

Orion

Pacific South West

View Profile

Posted: 02/06/21 05:51pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

t-train, I already said in my first post that whether you wanted a vaccine or a mask is completely up to you . But can you confirm that you don't go out anywhere, you work from home and that you have no visitors?
That way at least, you will not spread the virus to any one else if you pick it up somewhere.

Sometimes I sit and think deep thoughts. other times, I just sit!

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 5  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  General Topics

> Wear Two Masks?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.