cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Vintage Campers And Trailers

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I receive a magazine called Hemmings Classic Car. In the March 2021 issue (that has already arrived in my mailbox) there is a article called "Vintage Campers and Trailers" that I found interesting. It's printed under there "History Of Automotive Design 1916-1961" section. I thought that some of the members here might enjoy the article.
8 REPLIES 8

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
ol Bombero-JC wrote:
CavemanCharlie wrote:
agesilaus wrote:
link?

The article is not online yet as far as I know. You will have to purchase the magazine. I didn't want to link on how to do that because I thought maybe that was to much like selling something and I didn't want to break any rules.

Good luck on that (the purchase)!
IIRC - (Rules) you can link to an article(?) - ask a Mod.

Most (all?) of the Hemmings mags are subscription only - which includes Hemmings Motor News ("World's Largest Collector car Marketplace").

Hemmings offers several additional "specialty" mags in advertised subscription offerings.

BTW - When there still was "brick & mortar" book stores, "Motor News" was usually available. (Like Trailer Life & Motor Home, LOL).

On edit: There is a *Vintage* Travel Trailer (sub-heading) in the Travel Trailer forum (here) - although not very popular....entering
threads from the last 12 months helps, but will only get about 8-10 posts.

~

There is still a Barnes & Noble (brick and mortar) Book Store not to far from me.

JimBollman
Explorer
Explorer
ol Bombero-JC wrote:

Most (all?) of the Hemmings mags are subscription only - which includes Hemmings Motor News ("World's Largest Collector car Marketplace").

Hemmings offers several additional "specialty" mags in advertised subscription offerings.

BTW - When there still was "brick & mortar" book stores, "Motor News" was usually available. (Like Trailer Life & Motor Home, LOL).

On edit: There is a *Vintage* Travel Trailer (sub-heading) in the Travel Trailer forum (here) - although not very popular....entering

~

Hemmings does post some of their stories online, not this one so far.
https://www.hemmings.com/stories

ol_Bombero-JC
Explorer
Explorer
CavemanCharlie wrote:
agesilaus wrote:
link?

The article is not online yet as far as I know. You will have to purchase the magazine. I didn't want to link on how to do that because I thought maybe that was to much like selling something and I didn't want to break any rules.

~

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
agesilaus wrote:
link?

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
You can't get much classier than a 48 Suburban. :C

JRscooby
Explorer II
Explorer II
Brother's TT is a 1940 Vaughn. When hooked to his primary TV, a '48 Suburban, gets lots of looks.

Oasisbob
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks. I love old school RV's back when they took pride in their craft.
Oasis Bob
Wonderful wife 3 of 4 kids at home. 1 proudly serving in USAF
2018 Ford Explorer
2001 Bantam Trail Lite B-19

HAPPY TRAILS:)

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
link?
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch