cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thousand Trails New Membership

learntorv
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone been following the new Thousand Trails membership offering? I'm less interested in the membership as I am the new "Trails Collection Plus" program. We use the TC add-on a lot and am really interested in the longer stays (21 days vs. 14), longer booking window (90 days vs. 60), and ability to go from one TC park directly to another.

(No, I am not affiliated with Thousand Trails.)
5 REPLIES 5

learntorv
Explorer
Explorer
Sjm9911 wrote:
I plan on springing for it next year. Too many disney trips and places allready booked that were hold overs from last year. I dont go out often, but do at least 5 one week trips. And the campgrounds are in places i want to go. Worth it to try it, if you will use it. If its close to break even, i wouldn't bother.

I like the TT Orlando park- nice and convenient for Disney. Add in Trails Collection and it opens up 3 more parks very close to Disney.

In New Jersey, Sea Pines is our favorite park. We've driven through Lake and Shore but never stayed.

In Pennsylvania, Hershey is one of the nicest parks in the system. Gettysburg Farm is decent. Circle M isn't my favorite, but we've actually spent quite a lot of time there.

Sjm9911
Explorer
Explorer
I plan on springing for it next year. Too many disney trips and places allready booked that were hold overs from last year. I dont go out often, but do at least 5 one week trips. And the campgrounds are in places i want to go. Worth it to try it, if you will use it. If its close to break even, i wouldn't bother.
2012 kz spree 220 ks
2020 Silverado 2500
Equalizer ( because i have it)
Formerly a pup owner.

samsontdog
Explorer
Explorer
I have been a member for 40 yrs. My dues are $275 a yr and I can go from Park to Park and use it every day of the yr. I told them yrs ago I will not upgrade now or in the future
samsontdog:o:W

learntorv
Explorer
Explorer
PawPaw_n_Gram wrote:
I'm interested in TC+, but not at $615 per year. However, I fear the current TC program will be phased out soon - 2-3 years.

And the $16,000 upgrade cost is the highest ever in TT history I think.

Yeah, I talked with a sales rep this morning. It does sound like they'll deal a bit on the buy-in price even from what's advertised.

I don't think $615 for TC+ is that terrible. It pays for itself in just a single 2-week stay, never mind a 3-week stay.

The TC+ is about the main reason why I would consider upgrading. It would help with our Florida wintering and let us travel up the coast a bit more.

PawPaw_n_Gram
Explorer
Explorer
The details are still coming out. Looks to replace the Ultimate Odyssey memberships, with shorter stays in TT parks - 21 vs 28 for current UO members.

I'm interested in TC+, but not at $615 per year. However, I fear the current TC program will be phased out soon - 2-3 years.

And the $16,000 upgrade cost is the highest ever in TT history I think.

Got an appt with a sale rep in a week, face to face. Wanted to wait at least that long to let details settle down.

Web site says offer at these 'low prices' is valid only until Feb 1.

Can't tell you what I thought about the deal without getting banned from this site.
Full-Time 2014 - ????

โ€œNot all who wander are lost.โ€
"You were supposed to turn back at the last street."

2012 Ram 2500 Mega Cab
2014 Flagstaff 832IKBS TT