cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heartland Pioneer RL 250

d1h
Nomad II
Nomad II
Anyone familiar with the Heartland Pioneer RL 250? I've been looking online at one and I like the floor plan. I like the two reclining chairs etc. From what I can tell from the pictures there doesn't appear to be much in the way of electrical outlets. I don't see any over the kitchen counter. That would be very inconvenient if you wanted to plug in a coffee maker, toaster or any other small appliance. Gotta have my coffee in the morning.
5 REPLIES 5

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
7,600 pounds GVWR but two 3,500 pound max axles. I don't like that.

See https://heartlandrvs.com/rv-model/pioneer-rl250/
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

rav
Explorer
Explorer
They might be located on the underside of the upper cabinets like ours are.

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
dedmiston wrote:

I looked up the floor plan and it looks really nice. I'd be shocked (no pun intended) if there were no outlets in the kitchen, especially since there's already power over there for the microwave.

What are your thoughts on having an outside door in the bedroom? I don't know why, but that would make me a little uneasy.

Acutally having a outside door in the bedroom was very specific item on our list of must haves. Our trailer has a door in the master bedroom and a door at the rear near the bathroom. The bedroom door is nice when camping so we do not have to disturb DD when she was young..

Now days now she is a grown adult, we find it is handy with loading and unloading the trailer and still comes in handy anytime we don't wish to walk all the way back to the rear of the trailer if we want to use the campgrounds facilities.

Door has two locks and one is a deadbolt and obscured glass which DW added a curtain to.

As far as outlets in kitchen, there will be some, just may not be noticeable in the pix or drawings..

DarkSkySeeker
Explorer
Explorer
https://heartlandrvs.com/rv-model/pioneer-rl250/
There is something special about camping in an RV.

dedmiston
I'm moving this from General RVing to Travel Trailers where there's more specific knowledge.

I looked up the floor plan and it looks really nice. I'd be shocked (no pun intended) if there were no outlets in the kitchen, especially since there's already power over there for the microwave.

What are your thoughts on having an outside door in the bedroom? I don't know why, but that would make me a little uneasy.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230