Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Done trying to buy from Camping World
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World Accessories

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World Accessories

> Done trying to buy from Camping World

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Rough2000

Ouachita Mountains

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/30/21 04:16pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Son of Norway wrote:

Why have hard feelings about CW? Occasionally I enjoy going to the store and looking around. Maybe I'll buy something, maybe I won't. The prices aren't the best. It is what it is.

I have not had problems with CW stores. The problems are with their catalog and on line sales. Very poor Customer Service. When Marcus first took over CW, their Customer Service was pretty good. The past three years or so, it has really went down hill. My opinion, your mileage may vary.

If it moves but shouldn't, use Duct Tape. If it doesn't move but should, use WD40.

ford truck guy

Pennsylvania

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/30/21 05:02pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Rough2000 wrote:

Son of Norway wrote:

Why have hard feelings about CW? Occasionally I enjoy going to the store and looking around. Maybe I'll buy something, maybe I won't. The prices aren't the best. It is what it is.

I have not had problems with CW stores. The problems are with their catalog and on line sales. Very poor Customer Service. When Marcus first took over CW, their Customer Service was pretty good. The past three years or so, it has really went down hill. My opinion, your mileage may vary.

I'm just looking at facts... Last June 2020 you were done with CW and it's owner.... here we are in January and the same thing>>

no trolling here, just stating facts... Hope you get it figured out...Good Luck

Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Rough2000

Ouachita Mountains

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/30/21 06:36pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ford truck guy wrote:

Rough2000 wrote:

Son of Norway wrote:

I'm just looking at facts... Last June 2020 you were done with CW and it's owner.... here we are in January and the same thing>>

Yep...should have stuck to my guns on that statement. And...in theory I have, today I cancelled the order and spent my money on Amazon. Sure glad you became a fan of mine, I’m sure you’ll find my other posts more interesting ??

FlashBuddy

Fort Collins Colorado

View Profile

Posted: 01/31/21 06:58am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ford truck guy wrote:

SO... you have a rant here about buying form CW. because you didn't read their print....... and you have another post with a rant about motorhome magazine who is also a Good Sam Product... I guess the next will be a rant about this forum and you'll have your trifecta ???

Sorry you have had so many issues with CW, nd yet you keep coming back..

Wow, that was mean. Do you guys have a history? Is this the right place for such a comment. What did you hope to accomplish? Has your day improved?

2018 Ford F-250 6.7L Diesel Lariat Super Crew 4X4
Grand Design Reflection 295RL
Jan Baby the Wife & Molly the Dog

Rough2000

Ouachita Mountains

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/31/21 07:10am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ford truck guy wrote:

Rough2000 wrote:

Son of Norway wrote:

Yep, you’re right, I should have followed my instincts. But I did cancel the order and placed an order with Amazon. Easy peasy.
BTW, glad you are looking through my old posts. I sorry I used the term trolling, I’m trying to figure out if you’re a fan of mine...or stalking me. Just sayin....

Bird Freak

Dallas Ga.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/31/21 02:17pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I joined here in 2004. I used to buy everything from CW but after Marcus took over it has gone down hill at a steady pace. Service and parts are horrible.

Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

Rough2000

Ouachita Mountains

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/01/21 06:07am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

FlashBuddy wrote:

ford truck guy wrote:

SO... you have a rant here about buying form CW. because you didn't read their print....... and you have another post with a rant about motorhome magazine who is also a Good Sam Product... I guess the next will be a rant about this forum and you'll have your trifecta ???

Sorry you have had so many issues with CW, nd yet you keep coming back..

Wow, that was mean. Do you guys have a history? Is this the right place for such a comment. What did you hope to accomplish? Has your day improved?

I have no idea who this guy is...I figure he’s just having a bad day because he drives Fords. I think he has fallen in love with my writing as he apparently has went back through all my posts.
They claim that the Covid-19 isolation has caused mental problems with some...just sayin.

Tor_1488

Calif

View Profile

Posted: 02/02/21 05:27pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello! welcome here!

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 02/14/21 03:34pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

Thank you all for your participation on this thread. I will be closing this conversation up due to inactivity.

Thank you all again for your participation!

Venesa
Marcus VIP Customer Care
Camping World/Gander Outdoors Customer Care
866-232-8790

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World Accessories

> Done trying to buy from Camping World
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World Accessories

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.