cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bidet attachment

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
Has anyone found a bidet attachment that will fit on either a Thetford Tecma ( macerator) or Thetford Aqua Magic ?
The tecma has the seat bolts that are on the vertical part of the "bump" so standard attachment doesn't work and the Aquamagic has the rear bump and a raised edge on the bowl.
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard
4 REPLIES 4

valhalla360
Nomad II
Nomad II
frankwp wrote:
The Blondell seat I have at home has a flat metal plate that bolts onto the toilet & then the seat is secured to that plate. It might be able to be redrilled to fit an RV toilet, but I can't say without taking the plate to the toilet to see.

If we had our old rig with ceramic toilet and horizontal bolt holes for the seat, I'm sure it would work.

Our current rig has vertical holes, so I'm sure the flat plate won't work (at least not without some sort of modification).

I suppose, we could swap out to a porcelain unit but now it's more expensive and a bigger project.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

frankwp
Explorer
Explorer
The Blondell seat I have at home has a flat metal plate that bolts onto the toilet & then the seat is secured to that plate. It might be able to be redrilled to fit an RV toilet, but I can't say without taking the plate to the toilet to see.
2010 Cruiser CF30QB
2003 GM 2500HD, crew cab, SB, 8.1, Allison

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
valhalla360 wrote:
Bump....

We are currently in thailand and the apartment has one and it is handy...but as indicated for the RV with the AquaMagic the bolt holes are on the verticle rather than horizontal like a household toilet

Amazon has inexpensive ones for $30 but mating them to the toilet is a hassle.

PS: Not interested in the hand held sprayer.

I tried one of the inexpensive ones to see if it could be modified to fit either of the toilets in the motorhome and it just didn't work.
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

valhalla360
Nomad II
Nomad II
Bump....

We are currently in thailand and the apartment has one and it is handy...but as indicated for the RV with the AquaMagic the bolt holes are on the verticle rather than horizontal like a household toilet

Amazon has inexpensive ones for $30 but mating them to the toilet is a hassle.

PS: Not interested in the hand held sprayer.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV