cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Workhorse W24 Fuse Location

esyers
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2006 Winnebago on a Workhorse W24 chassis. I have no 12v at the 7 pin connector at the rear of the coach to maintain my toad battery. The brake lights, etc. are working correctly through that connector. I cannot find a fuse. I have checked both the under hood and under dash fuse blocks. Winnebago tells me this is a Workhorse item, but I have not been able to find any information there. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance.
7 REPLIES 7

Pangaea_Ron
Explorer
Explorer
Ours was also not factory installed on our 2008 Itasca SunCruiser W24.
2008 Itasca SunCruiser 35L
2014 Honda AWD CR-V EX-L

23hotrodr
Explorer
Explorer
esyers wrote:
Issue resolved. Found the Winnebago print and there was no 12v charge line installed to the jack. I didn't search out the print because on a call to Winnebago, they told me the trailer jack was a Workhorse item and they didn't have anything to do with them. Shame on me for not double checking them. Thank you for your comments and help.

I was not happy when I found it was not installed on our 2007 ItascaW24! It makes no sense to me that Winne didn't make sure it was installed from the factory. It was a real pain to run the wire from the battery compartment back there and get it all working. Good luck to you-- Mick
2007 Itasca Suncruiser 35L
2000 Jeep Wrangler

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
This is a reliable circuit breaker

This is a toy

esyers
Explorer
Explorer
Issue resolved. Found the Winnebago print and there was no 12v charge line installed to the jack. I didn't search out the print because on a call to Winnebago, they told me the trailer jack was a Workhorse item and they didn't have anything to do with them. Shame on me for not double checking them. Thank you for your comments and help.

23hotrodr
Explorer
Explorer
On our 2007 W24 Itasca (Winnebago), the charge line was never installed. If you look at the 7 pin trailer connector, the charge line should be the first one clockwise from the keyway. I bet if you look at the back of the connector you will find that there is no wire connected to that pin. You will either install this charge wire yourself or pay someone to do it. Good luck-- Mick
2007 Itasca Suncruiser 35L
2000 Jeep Wrangler

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
It is a body builder item. not workhorse Or even an after market item.

On a W-24 with an Intelletec Battery control system there are three fuse blocks

The "IP" panel near the parking brake pedal INSIDE I doubt it's there

The Intelletec BCC (Suspect #1) under hood driver's side

And the "Workhorse" panel Underhood dead center about the same size as the BCC box but not marked at all. Easier to open and close .

Good chance that lead is a circuit breaker by the way and that will likely be near the BCC box.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

Pangaea_Ron
Explorer
Explorer
I had an issue trying to find fuses on my 2008 Itasca Suncruiser W24 chassis dealing with the HWH leveling system. I called them for help. They offered several suggestions which I tried that didn't work. They actually called back several times trying to help (from workers on a lunch break at the factory). They asked me on which day that the MH was completed. I said that I had no idea, and they said that it then could be anywhere. I think that I laughed?

We drove 1,100 miles with the alarm dinging, unable to find the fuses. The control unit was eventually replaced. At one point I told my wife that it has stopped, and she looked at me and said no, it actually had not stopped. My mind was compensating. . . or worse.
2008 Itasca SunCruiser 35L
2014 Honda AWD CR-V EX-L