cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

910DB owners

Jtime
Explorer
Explorer
About to pick up a lightly used 2018 adventurer 910DB. Would like to hear some feedback on this model! Things you’ve added or changed? Complaints? Tips or tricks on using it!

It’s going a 2002 F350 DRW 7.3
5 REPLIES 5

Lexx
Explorer
Explorer
The Adventurer 910DB seems to be a nice unit. It's available with a drop down bunk over the dinette, which is great if you're going to bring the grandkids. And it's not as heavy as the Lance 1172 or Host/Eagle Caps. The price point seems to be about $15-20k lower as well.
2017 Ruby Red Platinum F450 - my kids call her "Big Red"
2018 Grand Design Reflection 28bh

Jtime
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the reply. Yeah no kids with us. But 2 dogs. That power bunk also looks like a good place to capitalize on storage etc. I was really looking at the EC’s, and the only reason I picked this one was the price and what I could find locally

billtex
Explorer II
Explorer II
We looked at 910DBS seriously before getting our current EC. We are big fans of AMLRV. I really liked the floor plan of the 910DBS, the only issue was the dinette bed was longer in the EC. Our (then teenage) Son was not getting any smaller so we went with the EC which had a longer dinette bed.
Still think the 910DBS is a very nice floor plan.
2020 F350 CC LB
Eagle Cap 850
25'Airstream Excella
"Good People Drink Good Beer"-Hunter S Thompson

Jtime
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah lots of great info about the 901 for sure it’s what I’ve found on most of the pages. I’ll keep searching!

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
There are some comments about Adventurer on this thread. https://forums.goodsamclub.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/30206037.cfm

Also, you should search the archives for posts older than a year.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member