cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Excel Question - Not rv related

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
Not rv related but I am sure someone on here will know the answer. I have a Pivot table in excel 2016. I want to create a tab for each of about 50 options I have in my pivot table. I used to click on Show Report Filter Pages but I can't seem to find that in the new version. Can you help me?
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited
5 REPLIES 5

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
I pay for Office 365 so I would like to think my Excel version would work the same, but when I click on my pivot table Anyalyze, then Pivot table, then Options, there is no line for Show Report Filter Pages. No line at all; I could see if it were greyed out that maybe I have some option set wrong. Thanks for trying. I have to move on to something else now. If I figure out the solution later, I will post again.
Dave & Kathy
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

As Dave in TN mentioned, this is what I get when I open one of my Excel pivot tables in Office 2019 (MS 365) - sorry not Excel 2016. Once you click within the PivotTable:

Dave_in_TN
Nomad
Nomad
When in your pivot table, assuming you have created the table with at least one filter, if you put the cursor within the table, do you get a ribbon menu item above called PivotTable Analyze? If so, click on that, then on the left click the down arrow next to Options and you should have that available.
Dave & Christy / 5 Awesome Girls (28,26,24, 18 and 16)
2021 Grand Design Solitude 378MBS
2019 Ford F-350 SRW 6.7

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
Admin wrote:
Click inside your Pivot Table and in the menu ribbon under PivotTable Tools choose the Options tab and then select the Options drop down and choose Show Report Filter Pages.

Did that help?

Admin
RV.net

I found a youtube video with those instructions but my options tab doesn't have a Show Report Filter Pages option, not even greyed out. I could do it easily on my older excel version but now that I am paying for the subscription model, it all looks different. Thanks for trying.
Dave & Kathy
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

Admin
Click inside your Pivot Table and in the menu ribbon under PivotTable Tools choose the Options tab and then select the Options drop down and choose Show Report Filter Pages.

Did that help?

Admin
RV.net
Admin
RV.net