Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Chevy Equinox

steve-o
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a dinghy including Equinox.
Can both FWD and AWD Equinox be flat towed?
2020 or 2021 model.

Thanks,
Steve
5 REPLIES 5

Geeze
Explorer
Explorer
steve-o wrote:
Looking for a dinghy including Equinox.
Can both FWD and AWD Equinox be flat towed?
2020 or 2021 model.

Thanks,
Steve

I'm also looking at the Equinox for a toad. The procedure is outlined on page 312 of the owners manual. Personally I don't like the idea of leaving the ignition switch on all the time. I would be curious to know if a battery disconnect switch could be installed or if there is some reason why the switch need to be on. You can find the manual here

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
This is not a question where guesses at answers are good enough. Check the manufacturer ownerโ€™s manual carefully....year, model, transmission etc.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

phil-t
Explorer
Explorer
Some versions can, some can't. Like said, read the owners manual for the model you are interested in. It tells the story, and how, if it can be done.
2014 Allegro 36LA

lryrob9301
Explorer
Explorer
Read the owners manuals on line, look under "Recreational Towing". It will fully explain everything you need to know.

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
This will get you started.
Guides
On any vehicle also check the owners manual just to be certain.