cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV Magazine

RoyF
Explorer
Explorer
Each issue of the new RV magazine has generated a lot of negative forum posts. The March issue has just come out. I now realize that the new magazine is entirely aimed at people who are new to RVing, and who are (mostly) younger than the readers of Trailer Life or Motorhome.

Such a magazine is needed, and maybe this one will thrive. I will miss Trailer Life with its (somewhat) in-depth trailer reviews and (sometimes) helpful advice on technical problems. But I am not the target audience for RV, so I will stop griping about it.
2 REPLIES 2

JKJavelin
Explorer III
Explorer III
mgirardo wrote:
I subscribed to Motorhome Magazine when we first bought our Class C. It was an okay magazine. I kept the subscription for 2 years and then cancelled it. There is so much more useful info on the internet that the magazine is not very useful.

Want a review of a particular RV, go to YouTube and get a video walk through. Have a problem? Go to YouTube, someone else most likely already has had it and created a video about fixing it. Between YouTube and all the different RV message boards, there is nothing a magazine can provide that would top what is on the internet.

-Michael

But I don't have a TV in the bathroom, and my wife scowls at me if I take the phone in there.
2018 Ram 3500 Laramie Cummins 6.7
2016 Open Range RF316RLS
Titan Disc Brakes
Trailair pinbox
Morryde AllTrek 4000 w/ wetbolt kit
Demco Autoslide
570 watts of Solar

2017-2022 555 Nights
2023- 106 Nights

mgirardo
Explorer
Explorer
I subscribed to Motorhome Magazine when we first bought our Class C. It was an okay magazine. I kept the subscription for 2 years and then cancelled it. There is so much more useful info on the internet that the magazine is not very useful.

Want a review of a particular RV, go to YouTube and get a video walk through. Have a problem? Go to YouTube, someone else most likely already has had it and created a video about fixing it. Between YouTube and all the different RV message boards, there is nothing a magazine can provide that would top what is on the internet.

-Michael
Michael Girardo
2017 Jayco Jayflight Bungalow 40BHQS Destination Trailer
2009 Jayco Greyhawk 31FS Class C Motorhome (previously owned)
2006 Rockwood Roo 233 Hybrid Travel Trailer (previously owned)
1995 Jayco Eagle 12KB pop-up (previously owned)