cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***update*** Sold the toy hauler :(

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Hey all, we are out of the toy hauler game. I’m late to post here these days, but we
Sold it right before Christmas. I’m sad but the wife and kids are happy. We are in the works for something bigger......but not a toy hauler

Here she is hooked up on the new owners truck

LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker
10 REPLIES 10

Y-Guy
Congrats on the new wheels!

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

souraider
Explorer
Explorer
Wow...what will you do with all that room. Congrats...5th wheels have so much more space. I am sure the interior is a bit more plush than the old Stealth. It is very tempting to test the market right now. Dealers can't keep reasonable sized toy haulers in stock.

Have fun...seeing new places.
'17 F350 STX 6.7
'15 Stealth WA2313
'20 Can Am Maverick Sport 1000R

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Here’s the replacement trailer 🙂

dedmiston
eDUBz wrote:
So basically for me I’ll be doing solo desert runs with my dirt bike.

Does this mean we won't be running into you in Trona anymore? That was a fun surprise.

I looked up that Grand Design. It's a beauty. You guys will love it. It reminds me of the layout of our fiver, except you have the bunkhouse where we have the garage.

Thanks again for always being so generous and sharing all your trip pics.

There are a handful of members like you who have kept this forum alive during the past slow years. It's starting to pick up a little, but nothing like the good old days before the '08 crash. I've always been grateful to you and the others who've been so loyal.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Dirtclods wrote:
Good luck as stated we've enjoyed your photos and post. God bless.

Thanks! We will still be traveling and camping just with something bigger as our girls have grown up so much - we need the room basically for 4 adults now lol.

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
Good luck as stated we've enjoyed your photos and post. God bless.
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Y-Guy wrote:
I will really miss your photos eDUBz, but I also understand that there is a time for change in everything we do. We hit that point with our two boys, ended up buying a boat after the ATVs, now a Jeep and now considering getting a SxS for my wife and I. Hope you will drop by from time to time!

Thanks. I enjoyed sharing our journey, this page gave me tons of info and knowledge. Our daughter will be turning 17 so we are car shopping sorta, my other daughters 14 and wants to get another shot at dirt bike riding, we are keeping the rzr since we have riding access from the house. I’ll try and be more active on fifth wheel page, our first trip is Antelope Point CG in Page AZ to paddle the slot canyons in Lake Powell.

I see you moved from Channel Islands To WA 🙂

Y-Guy
I will really miss your photos eDUBz, but I also understand that there is a time for change in everything we do. We hit that point with our two boys, ended up buying a boat after the ATVs, now a Jeep and now considering getting a SxS for my wife and I. Hope you will drop by from time to time!

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
dedmiston wrote:
Noooooooooooooo!!!!! :E

I'm sure your family was tired of the hauler after living in it during construction.

You guys sure got your money out of it though. You made some incredible memories in that trailer.

What do you think you'll replace it with and how will you bring your toys?

Negotiating on a 2015 37ft Grand Design Reflection 323BHS. Since we live where we can ride anytime we want right out of our garage the girls aren’t interested in taking them out. So basically for me I’ll be doing solo desert runs with my dirt bike.

By the way, we sold the trailer for what we paid for it lol

dedmiston
Noooooooooooooo!!!!! :E

I'm sure your family was tired of the hauler after living in it during construction.

You guys sure got your money out of it though. You made some incredible memories in that trailer.

What do you think you'll replace it with and how will you bring your toys?

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230