cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need Dometic Interior Parts?

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
When we rebuilt the Lance last summer, we got a deal on a scratch/dent fridge that made it cheaper to replace whole thing than just getting the cooling unit. When I cleaned up at the end of the project, I tossed the old fridge but saved these door pockets and wire shelves as spares. If you've ever broken one of these and had to replace it you know how much they gouge you for these plastic parts.

Fast forward, we are moving and cleaning out the garage and I don't want to just toss these in the trash. If anyone needs one of these, they are FREE. I am NOT SELLING these items. Just want to help anybody who can use one of these.

These came out of a Dometic RM-2554, a 5 cu ft 3-way model. They will also fit the RM-2551, same model but 2-way. Many other models have the same width and depth dimensions, so these parts should fit. PM if you can use one of these and we'll figure out how to get it to you.
5 REPLIES 5

2_many_2
Explorer III
Explorer III
COOL! :B

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
All the parts are spoken for, glad some folks were able to take advantage of this!

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
2 many 2 wrote:
Man, you are not kidding about the price of interior parts from Dometic.....I scoured the internet for replacement....

Exactly! Hard to find, and when you do the prices are ridiculous! I know I could sell these on flea-bay, but honestly not worth the effort, and being honest with myself these are going in the trash before they get packed to be moved.

Window is a coupla weeks....if you even want one to keep as a spare, now is the time to ask.

2_many_2
Explorer III
Explorer III
Man, you are not kidding about the price of interior parts from Dometic. When I got my new TT, I discovered the fridge was only supplied with the absolute minimum in shelving and door trays.

I scoured the internet for replacement / additions to the interior and eventually went to Dometic Factory Part Sales. If I remember correctly, it was about $400 bucks for a few items I wanted to complete everything the way I wanted it.

Kudos to you for offering these items to fellow forum members.

Cheers!

SJ-Chris
Explorer
Explorer
Very generous of you.....You are what makes this forum GREAT!
I hope good Karma flows your way!

-Chris
San Jose, CA
Own two 2015 Thor Majestic 28a Class C RVs