cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lippert bed tilt issues

Thunder_Mountai
Explorer II
Explorer II
Why is it that everything goes wonky on the weekend when Winnebago tech support is closed? Here is my problem... Got the MH at the house doing spring cleaning. Put the slides out and extended the bed. No problem. Today I went to tilt the bed up before retracting the slides. The bed goes up about four inches and stops. Having lost a control board in the past I knew where to find it. Both the red and green light are both flashing simultaneously at a rapid rate. I've checked all connections, killed the house power and also pressed the reset button on the control board. Neither the switch above the bed nor the wall switch is working. When the switch is depressed I can hear the relay click. Absolutely nowhere can I find a reference to the lights both flashing simultaneously. Anybody got a clue?
2016 Winnebago Journey 40R
2018 Rubicon
1982 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser
2020 Keystone Outback 327CG
2020 Dodge Ram 2500
Polaris RZR XP 1000
4 Cats
3 Dogs
1 Bottle of Jack Daniels
Two old hippies still trying to find ourselves!
2 REPLIES 2

Edd505
Explorer
Explorer
I was thinking of upgrading to this bed raising but not if there are issues like this. Watching
2015 F350 FX4 SRW 6.7 Crew, longbed - 2017 Durango Gold 353RKT
2006 F350 SRW 6.0 crew longbed sold
2000 F250 SRW 7.3 extended longbed airbags sold
2001 Western Star 4900EX sold
Jayco Eagle 30.5BHLT sold, Layton 24.5LT sold

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
What happens when you hold the control board reset button for 10 seconds? That will put the LCI controller in override mode. Doug

https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws.com/manuals/slideouts/ccd-0001602.pdf