cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Value of used RV

alabamacruiser2
Explorer
Explorer
Can anyone tell me of a website for used RVs equivalent to the Kelly Blue Book for autos & trucks? Enjoyed our 5th wheel for 14 years, kept it in basically good shape & made some additions inside BUT am strongly considering selling---if there is any kind of market. We're in our 70's now and may downsize. Appreciate any advice.
8 REPLIES 8

pcm1959
Explorer
Explorer
NADA is generally high. Certain types and/or makes don't stay on the market especially if priced correctly.
I have a friend with a beautiful, pristine 7 year old high-end fiver for sale and has it priced under nada and has not had any offer and only 4 inquiries in 10 weeks.
I think a lot is price and brand driven as well as geographic regions, too.
RVTrader seems to be the best place with the most exposure. Price it fair, describe it accurately, and also look at the competition and their prices.
Good luck.
2018 GMC Sierra 3500 DRW 4x4 Duramax/Allison
2014 Lifestyle LS36FW
St Augustine, FL

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer
For that age, I'd probably do a nationwide search on RV Trader or Facebook Marketplace to see if similar ones to mine were for sale, and for how much.

But I would agree that right now is a good time to sell.
2020 Keystone Montana High Country 294RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
2021 Ford F350 SRW Lariat Tremor

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
The value of a used RV is whatever a buyer wants to pay at the time you want to sell it. You won't get as much as you want but if you want to get rid of it...
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

philh
Explorer II
Explorer II
It's crazy right now.

KD4UPL
Explorer
Explorer
Start with NADA and then jack it up a lot. Prices are crazy right now.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Regardless of the current popularity of RVs, set a realistic price...itโ€™s 14 years old...if you want sell quickly.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Super_Dave
Explorer
Explorer
Published book prices are pretty far off base in the current market. People are getting much more than book right now.
Truck: 2006 Dodge 3500 Dually
Rig: 2018 Big Country 3155 RLK
Boat: 21' North River Seahawk

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
One Place would be this one NADA RV Guides
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C