Explorer
is no one on this forum anymore?
13 REPLIES 13

mumkin
Explorer
Explorer
My Roadtrek wrote:
Weโ€™re all good.
No RVing but enjoying our Tucson home, and of course the Mutts.
We have three, Riley 11, Maddie 4, and Ginger 2
Would love a new LTV Unity (Class C) rear double bed.

Wouldn't we all... LOL... though I prefer the new Wonder floor plans on the gas Transit. Of course, order either one today and then the wait is about 30 months.
Mumkin
2021 Promaster 1500 188wb conversion
2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT (half Zion/half Simplicity)
2015 Roadtrek 170
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme

My_Roadtrek
Explorer
Explorer
Weโ€™re all good.
No RVing but enjoying our Tucson home, and of course the Mutts.
We have three, Riley 11, Maddie 4, and Ginger 2
Would love a new LTV Unity (Class C) rear double bed.

mumkin
Explorer
Explorer
My Roadtrek wrote:
I will just jump in and say hi to everyone. I see some of my old friends are still around.
Seems like the Old Days were better in a lot of ways, and not just for RVing.;)

Hi Rodger...

Just got back to MN. Hope everyone is well at your house...
Mumkin
2015 Roadtrek 170
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme

ryegatevt
Explorer II
Explorer II
My Roadtrek wrote:
I will just jump in and say hi to everyone. I see some of my old friends are still around.

Hi, Rodger!

Good to hear from you! We sold our 2005 RT 210 and instead have become a bit real estate heavy, but I still enjoy reading about RVing and seeing some old friends we met on the road. Hope all is well with you!
Steve
Steve & Bev
2005 Roadtrek 210
Tess, our Sheltie

JimBollman
Explorer
Explorer
I still check activity most days but don't have any projects currently going. I did buy a new air conditioner shroud and decided it was going to be enough messing around to change it that I should install an EZ-Start as long as I have it open. It arrived a couple of days ago so will start that project soon.

My_Roadtrek
Explorer
Explorer

mumkin
Explorer
Explorer
Everyone has drifted over to the vastly inferior system at Facebook. It is now the place to go and join owners pages that match your models. But the FB system is ****... basically you have to keep repeating the same things over and over rather than having the thread system on Forums
Mumkin
2015 Roadtrek 170
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme

PSW
Explorer
Explorer
jrobert01, As you can see from my signature Joined date I have been a member of this forum for almost 20 years. Sadly, I elected to leave this B forum for classbforum.com a few years ago. I drop in here to the B group and just see no activity. I still read rv.net Class C forum and it is a good one.

There were some great folks that were very well informed that participated here for years but many if not most have drifted. I first came here in 2002 with a Roadtrek 190P, bought a new 2007 Roadtrek 210P and have still own it.

I miss this forum and the wealth of information it once shared.
PSW
2013 Phoenix Cruiser 2350
2014 Jeep Cherokee behind it
and a 2007 Roadtrek 210P for touring

CSG
Explorer
Explorer
jrobert01 wrote:
is no one on this forum anymore?

I posted the same thing a few years ago. This place once thrived, now it's DEAD. Heck, I found my Pleasureway Traverse through ARCruiser on this sub-forum back in 2008. I don't think he's been here for many years. Don't know where the traffic went as B's seem more popular than ever.
2001 GMC EC 2500HD, 4x4, 6.0 V8
2002 Pleasure-Way Traverse
2002 Lexus Land Cruiser (LX470)

steveh27
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I towed my boat with my Xplorer to the ramp and went fishing. Used the boat and motorhome for the 1st time in almost 2 years due to health. All worked OK including me, but we caught no fish. Next time.

steveh27
Explorer
Explorer
1492 wrote:
As of 8:35AM ET this morning, 6,474 online on all forum portals.

I am sure he meant the Class B thread.

As of 8:35AM ET this morning, 6,474 online on all forum portals.

Seon
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the reminder.

Last Wednesday March 31st I towed my boat to Bodega Bay launch ramp and went Rockfishing the following day on the first day of opening season at sunrise.

Friend and I camped overnight, he slept in the boat and me in my e350 Ford van for the first time on the sofa bed I renovated with new cushions. The 5" firm cushion was a little hard but I slept well after the 3 hour drive leaving at 8 pm from the Sacramento valley to the ocean.

My friend and I both limited on Rockcod and Lingcod. Sorry but I don't know how (or even possible ) to upload pictures from my computer to share the photos.