Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Wow, 6 months wait for a Chevy-Tahoe
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Wow, 6 months wait for a Chevy-Tahoe

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 9  
Prev  |  Next
Reisender

NA

View Profile

Posted: 04/10/21 10:59am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bird Freak wrote:

Reisender wrote:

Bird Freak wrote:

Some one please tell me why almost every post in TOW VEHICLES is turned into a Tesla or electric car post. Neither are tow vehicles!

What are you talking about. Lots of people are towing little RV's with EV's. We see it here often.
Only thing I ever saw about a tesla towing was a U-Tube on how bad it was.

There ya go. Don’t buy one. Meanwhile they seem to work fine for those who have them.

You might think about being a little more respectful of people who make different choices than you. Adults do that. Or go start your own forum where the only members allowed are those who choose RV’s and tow vehicles that you approve of.

Just sayin.

Grit dog

Black Diamond, WA

View Profile

Posted: 04/10/21 11:42am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Reisender wrote:

Bird Freak wrote:

Some one please tell me why almost every post in TOW VEHICLES is turned into a Tesla or electric car post. Neither are tow vehicles!

What are you talking about. Lots of people are towing little RV's with EV's. We see it here often.

People drink soft drinks and eat snacks while towing little RVs too. But that doesn’t mean talking about your favorite potato chips and soda is pertinent to a tow vehicle discussion....

2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5” turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29

GDS-3950BH

DC

View Profile

Posted: 04/10/21 11:44am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Reisender wrote:

Bird Freak wrote:

Reisender wrote:

Bird Freak wrote:

There ya go. Don’t buy one. Meanwhile they seem to work fine for those who have them.

You might think about being a little more respectful of people who make different choices than you. Adults do that. Or go start your own forum where the only members allowed are those who choose RV’s and tow vehicles that you approve of.

Just sayin.

Personally I have never seen anyone towing so much as an 8' landscape trailer let alone a small RV with an EV, be it on the highways around DC/MD/VA or any of the dozens or hundreds of campgrounds I've been to. Must be a lot different wherever you are, just sayin.

Grit dog

Black Diamond, WA

View Profile

Posted: 04/10/21 11:44am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Reisender wrote:

Bird Freak wrote:

Reisender wrote:

Bird Freak wrote:

Just sayin.

Buddy, or ma’am, you could be a little more respectful of the topics at hand rather than blathering the same Tesla **** virtually every time your fingers touch the keys, regardless of the original topic.

bikendan

Camano Island, Wash.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/10/21 11:46am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bird Freak wrote:

It's because we have 2 or 3 members here, who are always promoting electric vehicles here. If you look at all the electric vehicle threads, almost all are started by these members.

Dan- Firefighter, Retired">, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur">, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP">), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Yosemite Sam1

Under the pines.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/10/21 11:50am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

bikendan wrote:

Bird Freak wrote:

It's because we have 2 or 3 members here, who are always promoting electric vehicles here. If you look at all the electric vehicle threads, almost all are started by these members.

And this is wrong why?

Reisender

NA

View Profile

Posted: 04/10/21 12:50pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

GDS-3950BH wrote:

Reisender wrote:

Bird Freak wrote:

Reisender wrote:

Bird Freak wrote:

Just sayin.

Personally I have never seen anyone towing so much as an 8' landscape trailer let alone a small RV with an EV, be it on the highways around DC/MD/VA or any of the dozens or hundreds of campgrounds I've been to. Must be a lot different wherever you are, just sayin.

Meh. I wouldn’t say it’s common. But this time of the year it’s not unusual to see little teardrop trailers, jet skis, boats etc behind an Audi E-tron, model X or model Y. There are lots of SUV’s pulling little RV’s around here.

nickthehunter

Southgate, MI

View Profile

Posted: 04/10/21 01:35pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

There goes again the political hacks inserting their irrelevant partisan views on topics on posts that are supposedly informational.

Put it out there on the political thread will yah! (ok, there's none -- so off to Twitter or FB for you)...[emoticon]
Pot calling the kettle black

goducks10

There

View Profile

Posted: 04/10/21 01:56pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

goducks10 wrote:

GDS-3950BH wrote:

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

Under the administration’s infrastructure plan, this industry will get government support to do it here in the US.

ROFLMAO........................Infrastructure Plan?

"Out of the $2 trillion, the plan only spends about $115 billion to modernize bridges, highways, roads, and main streets that are in “most critical need of repair.”

"The plan also includes $213 billion for home sustainability and public housing, $50 billion for National Science Foundation infrastructure “research,” $35 billion for climate change-related R&D, and $50 billion for a new “Commerce Department Office.”

"tax hikes, partisan add-ons, and having less than 6% of the proposal actually going to roads and cities."

"the proposal sets aside $20 billion for projects that “advance racial equity and environmental justice.”

“There is no reason for an infrastructure plan to include tens of billions of dollars, or hundreds of billions of dollars, in gifts to the already heavily subsidized renewable energy industry.”

Could be worse.
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/never-l........-to-overwhelmingly-benefit-millionaires/

There goes again the political hacks inserting their irrelevant partisan views on topics on posts that are supposedly informational.

Put it out there on the political thread will yah! (ok, there's none -- so off to Twitter or FB for you)...[emoticon]

LOL, so it's okay for one poster to post a political comment but it's not okay for another poster to disagree?
Geez sounds like our last admin we had in the WH.

SweetLou

La Quinta, CA USA

View Profile

Posted: 04/10/21 04:57pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We got out of our lease 9 months early partly because this would be the situation and we be screwed. Bought a new vehicle outright with everything we wanted in January. Happy we did.

2013 3500 Cummins 6.7 Quadcab 4x4 3.73 68FE Trans, 2007 HitchHiker Discover America 329 RSB
We love our Westie

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 9  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Wow, 6 months wait for a Chevy-Tahoe
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.