cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Inside RV Detailer/Cleaning

Geobiker
Explorer
Explorer
Ok so I have a really great RV detailer for the outside of the coach but he doesn't do inside. Who do I go to for deep cleaning the inside of my older Class C MH? Flooring, carpeting, wood cabinetry, bathroom, the cab, etc. I have talked with some local RV Dealers who have employees that do this kind of work. Their recommendation is a residential housecleaning service.

Any ideas or recommendations? Looking for someone in Ventura County or West LA County.

Thanks so much and happy traveling.
3 REPLIES 3

dedmiston
Geobiker wrote:
Their recommendation is a residential housecleaning service.

Do you have Molly Maids in Ventura? Or somebody like that. If you're still home during the pandemic, watch your neighbors' homes and see who has a weekly housekeeper. Then go ask them for contact info. (Our own housekeeper ended up cleaning so many homes on our street because they all hit her up as she was leaving our place.)

Any housekeeper should be able to handle it. We've had our housekeeper hit the trailer for us a few times when it needed it badly or when we got home at the last minute and couldn't do it ourselves. She did a dynamite job.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Gooma
Explorer
Explorer
1 Do it yourself.
2 Home cleaning service.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Residential cleaners are a good idea IMO.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad