cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Magnetic Map of US states visited

LindaAnn
Explorer
Explorer
I would like to have one of those maps that you fill in with the states you have visited. I want it for inside our RV. Any suggestions for where to find one? I'm not sure about one that sticks on the wall, in case I ever want to remove it. Thanks for any help.
4 REPLIES 4

Sjm9911
Explorer
Explorer
I dont have the magnetic one. In the pop up i put the map on the table, it actually looked good and was functional for places you wanted to visit. In the TT i put the sticker type one on the fridge. I agree there cool of you like them. Only problem for me is we just do the east coast, so a lot of blank areas. Lol.
2012 kz spree 220 ks
2020 Silverado 2500
Equalizer ( because i have it)
Formerly a pup owner.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
We love our map! Amazon as happynow posted.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Matt_Colie
Explorer
Explorer
LindaAnn,

Ours is in the living room and I had to make it by getting a magnetic white board and a nice size map and using Dry-Mount to put the map on the board. We did this because Mary collects refrigerator magnets.

We also got some stick on arrows. I printed a string of numbers and -dry mount again- stuck numbers to arrows and magnets.

Makes a nice display.

Matt
Matt & Mary Colie
A sailor, his bride and their black dogs (one dear dog is waiting for us at the bridge) going to see some dry places that have Geocaches in a coach made the year we married.

happynow
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon has many options.
happynow

Steve and Carol