cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

FOREST RIVER Georgetown 36B5

Sarahdove
Explorer
Explorer
Hello forum, my daughter and SIL are looking to purchase a new or used Georgetown 36B5. Is anyone familiar with this rig? THANK FOR ANY HELP!

MOD'S EDIT: Renamed topic title from "FOREST PRIVER Georgetown 36B5" to FOREST RIVER.
Sarah and Nick & our 2 Golden Retrievers and 2 Boston Terriers
'06 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
2015 Fiat (toad)

"No matter how much money you have or how few possessions, having a dog makes you rich."

Profile has my dog pics
6 REPLIES 6

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
dodge guy you you have to call them ? I just got off the phone about my controller for my jacks and slides out of 3 people all gave me different answers and none were correct. I asked if they had any thing showing were it was they said no.
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
No problems with any of my Forest River products. the last one I had was an 07 we bought new. had it for 15 years and no issues.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
Yes I have a Georgetown company has a problem with knowing were they put plumbing,electric,or anything once they sell it you are on your on. I sent mine in to a Forest River for a slide problem they had it 3 weeks then called me. then I was told they had no idea how to fix it. Then they said live with it. They couldn't fix it either. DON'T UT IT FROM THAT COMPANY.....
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

Sarahdove
Explorer
Explorer
dodge guy wrote:
What year? We have a 2012 350TS (triple slide). They are very nice coaches. One the higher end of the gas class A motor homes. They do have entry level and high end versions. Entry level will have 19.5โ€ wheels, smaller fiberglass storage doors, partial paint with decals, 2-way fridge, lesser options than the XL models.

Thank you for responding. I will send this to my daughter.
Sarah and Nick & our 2 Golden Retrievers and 2 Boston Terriers
'06 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
2015 Fiat (toad)

"No matter how much money you have or how few possessions, having a dog makes you rich."

Profile has my dog pics

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
What year? We have a 2012 350TS (triple slide). They are very nice coaches. One the higher end of the gas class A motor homes. They do have entry level and high end versions. Entry level will have 19.5โ€ wheels, smaller fiberglass storage doors, partial paint with decals, 2-way fridge, lesser options than the XL models.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

dedmiston
Moved from General RVing.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230